2015 Cunt Of The Year

Niall I don’t get depressed when I run Breslin is also a contender

1 Like

I’m very surprised your wan from the indo whining about her skiing holiday being ruined by snow hasn’t been an early favourite.

the next limerirck manager ahh poor dailo

That cunt flannery for having the gall to show his face again, that cunt kenny for bringing him back

Carol Hunt from the Indo who had to endure 57 hours on a hospital trolley. We had to endure her writing about it.

The lad behind the Dayna/Ed Sheeran campaign.

Id say they enjoyed writing C hUNT on her chart

I second that and every cunt that signs the petition too

Damien dempsey. I was enjoying that john sheahan[SIZE=3] doc on rte 1 until this knob end showed up with his pretensious shite[/SIZE]

Oliver Callan: “Satire mentions the elephant in the room and that’s what Charlie Hebdo’s done that’s what I’m doing aswell.

Why did you buy the independent? Why did you read the whole article? You’ve only yourself to blame and you’ve made yourself look like a gobshite.

did i say Ger gilroy before

I detest him

They had free copies of the Indo in the Bay Cafe and I was at a loose end

I like where this is going…

Holy fucking cuntball.

We don’t read the Indo, mate.

Auld fellas like Fagan love the Indo.

For lads that don’t read it …

The only elephant in the room is how an unfunny cunt like callan keeps getting cushty gigs in rte

Itd be a very poor and incomplete COTY if there no mentions of sindo related cuntishness. @Fagan ODowd was doing his TFK duty and taking a bullet for us by wading through the shite and reporting back and also while not paying for the cunting rag.

You could learn from fagan