2016 Allianz National Football League

It’s on Setanta.

1 Like

Murphy with a savage point form a sideline ball.

Rock made a balls of that

Down debutant Joe Murphy black carded.

How did Dublin not score their goal there! That was unbelievable. A beautiful ball played in from Connolly to Kilkenny who was one on one with the keeper, rounded him, but Kerry had a man on the line, so Kilkenny laid off to Rock for the shot and the Kerry back saved Rock’s shot! Kerry goal leading a charmed existence. I’m after backing Dublin there at Evens to score the first goal, there is no real threat coming for Kerry at the other end and should only be a matter of time for the Dubs to breach the Kerry goal.

1 Like

McBrearty free makes it 0-03 - 0-07.

6 points apiece now

Murphy with another free.

Bit of mismatch. Down look all over the shop with no real gameplan in place.

0-03 - 0-08

Another free from Murphy.

0-03 - 0-09

0-07 each at the break here and while it is not very exciting i’m loving it.

Lovely point from Moran there.7 all at HT

The camera behind Cluxton’s kickouts gives a great insight to the movement and options he has to pick from. He’s landed a few of them on a sixpence too.

Poor enough game.

Donegal strolling it in second gear. Down looking like a really poor side, McKernan about the only one up to it physically, conditions certainly aren’t helping Down though - very soft underfoot conditions.

I think I’ll try and log the best passes of the year in Gaelic football.

Pass of the Year 2016 Contender 1: Jeeermid Connolly - a left footed pass to Paddy Andrews, first half of Dublin v Kerry, 30/1/16.

Paddy Andrews could run riot if he wants to here.

Keep us updated mate, it’s great to have such a knowledgeable Ulster football expert posting updates and musings here.

1 Like

And there’s the Dublin goal as i predicted. Paddy Andrews 42’.

Smark just won a few quid. Goal from Paddy Andrews

Dublin taking off the Fisher-Price players now and getting serious.

Paddy Andrews runs riot like a Swedish neo-Nazi beating the living daylights out of a young Muslim refugee in Stockholm central station.

Black card for Donnchadh Walsh

This is a pasting.

0-04 - 2-09