2017 RBS 6 Nations

Two good changes for England there…no well is v good. And farell much better than ford

Grand slam gone. Up the Scots.

There will always be an England !!

Fackin’ immigrants swinging this for England.

Itjoe is a top top player

2 Likes

Lurch from the Munsters on for France here.

What a clown missing touch why did he need to rush it…just needed to get it in there anywhere

1 Like

Oh flower of Scotland…

2 Likes

Should be a tremendous Grand Slam decider between England and Scotland at the “Aviva Stadium”, Dublin.

1 Like

Time to get rid of coach Schidt and replace him with this Irish winner and legend

http://www.beat102103.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/PaulOConnell2011_large.jpg

Special thanks to the liverpool and hillary fan for pointing out this was posted on the incorrect thread.

2 Likes

I’ve told you already mate. Scotland are shit. They were 25/1 for a reason. Don’t get your hopes up pal but I wish you well.

Delighted for Scotland…

Paddy Jackson is a deviant.

I tried to warn you last night pal but you knew better.

They are 11to 1 now I’ll probably just trade it from here. They have a decent chance against France next time anyway

I called the game wrong and admitted so on the thread mate.

What I was right about though was that Scotland are shit.

Time will tell I guess.

is his father from garryowen bud?

Nobody knows the rules in rugby football and that’s why the players receive so much praise for never haranguing the referee. If they’ve no idea what’s going on then they can hardly complain about it.

14 Likes

I watched the game today and the same shite with this irish team, width - lack of it. no stretching of the opposition, getting sucked in and the jocks had a very good defensive line and were disciplined with it. we did in the 2nd half start getting quicker ball from the ruck but quickly moving the ball wide was poor. it comes down to the coach. he doesnt trust that type of game. the amount of times Ireland were sucked into the center looking for lads to crash through or going for backs in tight spaces on the right was madness.

Apparently the rules change depending on which hemisphere the ref is from, I kid you not.

It’s no wonder avid rugby fans like your man @gilgamboa embarrass themselves like this.

1 Like

[quote=“Bishop_Jordan, post:300, topic:23454, full:true”].

Apparently the rules change depending on which hemisphere the ref is from, I kid you not.

It’s no wonder avid rugby fans like your man @gilgamboa embarrass themselves like this.
[/quote]

It’s why the game has never really taken off in equatorial countries.

6 Likes