Annoying Office Jargon - Part III

“Lets have a conversation about…”
Why the fuck is everything a conversation now? Let’s not have a conversation about it, we’ve been discussing it for four fucking weeks now, let’s make a fucking decision. One of my client’s is really pissing me off with this shit at the moment, she’s American as well. I’m not sure how many different ways I can explain to her that if I don’t have a decision this week, her pet project will not happen.

" who will be doing the heavy lifting over there for us"… when referring to whatever minion is going to the data rollup.
" ill have a chat with R&D in order to grease the wheels", some moron uttered this today as in his errant opinion he felt his input could help us progress some issue

Heard last week, “we need a good best of breed strawman”.

“its like Picadilly circus in there”

christ

When did meetings become ‘pitstops’?

At a pitstop earlier, and one guy asked another to document what the tallest poles in the tent were

Holy fuck, but this place has an amazing capacity to churn this shit out

[QUOTE=“Arseboxin, post: 1068421, member: 423”]At a pitstop earlier, and one guy asked another to document what the tallest poles in the tent were

Holy fuck, but this place has an amazing capacity to churn this shit out[/QUOTE]

A pity there weren’t any Polish lads in the room who could have pretended to be racially offended

Cheers @Mac - I may discreetly mention this next time I hear this abomination, and put the spooks up some of these goons

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1011945, member: 1137”]“Lets put them thoughts in the idea fridge and snack on them later”

:oops::mad:[/QUOTE]

that is fucking stunning

Bumped for chuck

I was one of 5 sub-consultants today assisting the lead architect in preparing a bid for a job. When the M&E guru suggested some drawings to include in the presentation, the architect sternly instructed him that he didn’t want drawings, but “word pictures”. The whole room nodded enthusiastically in agreement while jotting down “word pictures” in their A5 on the go journals.

I maintained a steely glare on the architect for approximately 40 seconds thereafter, letting him know that i wasn’t going to be another yes man in the room, that i was going to speak the cold truths even if it jeopardized the company and that the bid would be successful if we cut the bullshit.

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1100870, member: 2812”]I was one of 5 sub-consultants today assisting the lead architect in preparing a bid for a job. When the M&E guru suggested some drawings to include in the presentation, the architect sternly instructed him that he didn’t want drawings, but “word pictures”. The whole room nodded enthusiastically in agreement while jotting down “word pictures” in their A5 on the go journals.

I maintained a steely glare on the architect for approximately 40 seconds thereafter, letting him know that i wasn’t going to be another yes man in the room, that i was going to speak the cold truths even if it jeopardized the company and that the bid would be successful if we cut the bullshit.[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH=full]2456[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1100870, member: 2812”]I was one of 5 sub-consultants today assisting the lead architect in preparing a bid for a job. When the M&E guru suggested some drawings to include in the presentation, the architect sternly instructed him that he didn’t want drawings, but “word pictures”. The whole room nodded enthusiastically in agreement while jotting down “word pictures” in their A5 on the go journals.

I maintained a steely glare on the architect for approximately 40 seconds thereafter, letting him know that i wasn’t going to be another yes man in the room, that i was going to speak the cold truths even if it jeopardized the company and that the bid would be successful if we cut the bullshit.[/QUOTE]
Let me draw you a picture with my imagination brush

“Picture this if you will”

“I’m drainstormed”

Fuck off

“a slippery curveball from the side”

[QUOTE=“Spidey, post: 1100928, member: 289”]“I’m drainstromed

Fuck off[/QUOTE]
In what context was that beauty used?

Wrecked after brainstorming I’d say

:eek:

Correct statement