Annoying Office Jargon - Part III

Why not? I was top dog on my side so nobody passed any comment.

I am going to roll out “banana flavoured” in my next meeting.

Emails signed

Best

and the person’s initial

annoy me as it is too affected and try hard

Some cunt from the banks of the Irrawaddy ccing me on an email that he is going to be out of office for 2 days in June.

Who gives a fuck. Going back to help the ould fella with the Heroin harvesting no doubt. I don’t cc him when I am going at silage.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 951109, member: 686”]Some cunt from the banks of the Irrawaddy ccing me on an email that he is going to be out of office for 2 days in June.

Who gives a fuck. Going back to help the ould fella with the Heroin harvesting no doubt. I don’t cc him when I am going at silage.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 951088, member: 2272”]Emails signed

Best

and the person’s initial

annoy me as it is too affected and try hard[/QUOTE]

agreed

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 951002, member: 258”]“All Hands” happening here too right now. I don’t go to those types of meetings any more.
The collective wastage of time in those meetings annoy me.[/QUOTE]

All Hands meetings are all the rage these days

I dread all hands meetings usually bad news

I think I met @TheUlteriorMotive this morning…

‘‘We’re going to have to knife and fork this one through…’’

Referring to something as “chicken and egg”.

I was in a plenary session last Friday morning followed by break out sessions in the afternoon.

No war games?

A couple of my colleagues will be based in a ‘war room’ for the duration of the World Cup

Some hero sent me a mail today with this as his signature:

“Without changing our patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve the problems that we created with our current patterns of thought”

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 959934, member: 367”]Some hero sent me a mail today with this as his signature:

“Without changing our patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve the problems that we created with our current patterns of thought”[/QUOTE]

Should be replaced with:

“With speaking a lot of bullshit, I will not be speaking a lot of bullshit”.

legal folk involved?

Afternoon down in the local so. What tipple did you have?

“touch points” and “360 degree touch points”

been around for a while but I think whatever original meaning it had is long forgotten

‘We’re going to have to starch our collars with this one lads…’

http://perfectlycursedlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/huh-gif.gif

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 969140, member: 2272”]“touch points” and “360 degree touch points”

been around for a while but I think whatever original meaning it had is long forgotten[/QUOTE]

touch points seriously angers me.

ecosystem is another one.

I fucking love management speak.