GAA Managerial Merrygoround Thread

Ffs. Is losing a better barometer?

6 Likes

And thats not good management.

County Board people often haven’t a fucking notion what or who they are looking for.

Thinly veiled I am the person the county board are looking for and they don’t know it. Yet.

No but sometimes coaches simply end up with a group of hungry and talented players. And no matter what they do they get success.

Flyod Mayweather trains like shit and has a terrible lifestyle. But he is still the best.

With young players for 2-3 years ypu can throw anything at them and they will adapt and it will improve their fitness etc. However at some plint it gets more nuanced. Davy cannot do that part

Thinly veiled Kev and his lateral thinking and educated coaching experience annoys the fuck out of me so i will follow him around and attack every point with brutal banter.

In my experience Wexford hurling people are highly strung, emotional, passionate and fundamentally decent. This could be a perfect fit.

Young players have been warned, they are far more educated in whats needed. Players meet and talk to each other alot more now. Now how it might work is if Davy concedes some power and organisation to the Coaches and he gets really good ones in. How likely is that though? He refused to listen to every coach he ever had so far. It seems a stretch that would change.

In fairness to Davy he says go and get a manager that will win something you clown

It’s true.

Davy Fitzgerald to Wexford is like Brendan Rodgers to Celtic.

Two former greats just looking for something to ignite them. And then a legend stupidly cast aside by his former team comes along to lead us to the promised land.

5 Likes

It will be usual Davy stuff. Wexford will look more organised and fit but by the end of the season obvious coaching gaps will start to appear. There will be some very strange selection choices. A few fringe players will improve significantly, more will become starters and will be persisted with long after their inadequacy is obvious to everyone else. Many of the more skillful hurlers will fall out of favour and will spend the next two years on the bench. By the end of 2018 everyone in Wexford will hate him.

1 Like

Barcelona beat Celtic by 7 . Kk will beat Wx by 20 points , so your analogy is spot on.

@Bandage Real hurling people know how good Davy is not @Big_Dan_Campbell

I knew it stood up well and didn’t need you to verify but thanks anyway, pal. :thumbsup:

Kevin is full of shit basing his opinions on Davy on past history. Kevin believes his own hype but knocks Davy ( a proven winner ) for believing in his own methods.

In short Kevin is a stupid cunt.

Is there hype about me? Cool. I need to xash in on that.

Link?

Spell check would be far more progressive to you than a link.

Ahahahahaha.

Read again shithead.

The ironing :joy::joy::joy:

And again…

Read tour own post you mong.

I considered slowing down my typing and checking before i sent, but i realised i was pissing off a load of numptys here so i didn’t bother :joy: