General Election 2016

Fuck off and mind your own business, Smark.

5 Likes

The Constitution.

Richard Cahill

@RichardCahill10

“Your Voice where it Counts” in County Clare. Representing people, not parties. http://www.richardcahill.ie

 Sixmilebridge Co Clare.

Fuck the bridge, fuck Clare and fuck Richard Cahill…

2 Likes

Your a shiner @glasagusban ???//

these independents are a waste of time. they should join Fianna Fail to enact real change

Have you a vote in England pal?

Just wondering re the Brexit - they’d be better off out of it at this stage.

I do, voting in the British General election last year was one of the proudest moments of my life. I think we should tell them in Brussels to fuck off.

4 Likes

Right job

actually i don’t know if I can vote in referendums

we’re not like the micks, baldy noonan going out with his begging bowl looking for a bailout off Merkel every few years, humiliating the Irish nation, please sir, can I have some more""

1 Like

Plenty mates of mine aren’t even registered to vote here, and never have (all in their early 30’s) so you’re definitely doing something right.

that fucker noonan, taking his orders straight from Christine Lagarde and Merkel, like a good little boy and all his imbecille fanboys trying to claim he has the economy on the up

In fairness the bank guarantee was the worst mistake this country has made since turning it’s back on the 6 counties. The gun was put to their heads by the banks in the middle of the night threatening to close the ATMs the following day - FG would have done the exact same, pity we don’t have decent civil servants to speak out, but then again you don’t promoted unless you play the game etc…

The management of the Central Bank should have been disbanded afterwards and the top guys fucked into jail. Easier said then done though as usual.

Saying that Noonan and co could have fought an awful lot harder for us over this term especially against the subordinated bondholders. They caved in completely to the banks and have never questioned them on their outrageous variable rates that they are charging way above others in the EU right now in Ireland.

lying cunt, untouchable now of course as he is shitpusher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQrhBIuSCmM

5 Likes

:joy:

A HR director in one of the biggest hospitals in Ireland went for the top job in her hospital, General Manager I assume. She didn’t get the job but kicked up so much shit that they gave her the salary a she kept her old job. This has happened with line managers in the same hospital as well if they get promoted to a job that they can’t do, they’ll slot them in a nothing role with the same wages and refill the post. I’m not making this up. This is why pumping money into the HSEs is financial suicide.

The takeaway coffee cup serves as a handy metaphor - like Burton and Labour, it’s soon to be thrown out.

Just watched this on Youtube from 2014, in fairness even SF were laughing :smile:

Baldy Noonan at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBEx4m9ur4

3 Likes

Have we any clips of Enda talking?? When was the last time he got involved in a debate?