Great Sporting Pictures sponsored by Sportsfile (now incorporating videos)

Great pic.

Hang your head in shame

Fuck right off.

Shall not. Always looking to the stars sir. Great picture. He just got tackled by the Welsh play and got discombobulated.

I agree. Anything that you have to bet on to get enjoyment out of is not a sport.

3 Likes

Ah here, “sporting”.

This is not a fucking sport.

You’re a brave man saying that on an American Football forum for healthy-living Republicans.

2 Likes

I know, it’s gone to the dags alright, the sooner the championship starts…

Seriously? You cricket-loving ape.

3 Likes

Shut it you gimp.

1 Like

Can you find a pic of a few seconds later when he shat himself?

A valid question. This could refer to the horsey photo above also.

1 Like

FFS. Those are bog standard photos.

2 Likes

Says the gimp who posted a picture of a guy taking a fall off his horse as part of his business pursuits.

Which is the better photo:

https://cdn-business.discourse.org/uploads/default/original/2X/2/29e98f7aac76ecd65be3f1632289c396397cfe8b.png

or

https://cdn-business.discourse.org/uploads/default/original/2X/4/460ecae53812faf2afaf3210a288e25afe711515.png

Vote on which is the better photo:

• Horsey Horse
  • Commercial Throw Ball

0 voters

The question posed is misleading. In reality @TreatyStones picture is is a good photo and well timed, but it would be better suited for this thread Amusing Photos Thread

@croppy_boy’s picture is more relevant to here, but there’s nothing outstanding or great about it for the most part and it’ll be forgotten within days. And given how snotty people have gotten about this threads quality of photo’s (which I opposed, but so be it) I would suggest both be removed.

The picture captured the play that clinched Super Bowl 50 for the Denver Broncos. I won’t forget it. Ever. Not never.

1 Like

The play is memorable, but for me the photo is not. There’s been less memorable sporting acts with more memorable photos. Just saying. But at least its a sport, unlike the other photo which is however amusing. And I know a dyed in the wool Denver man such as yourself will never forget a single moment of Sunday nights forgettable game, that is understandable. I hope you’re still reveling in the win mate, your boys earned it.

1 Like