Israel

:clap:

Never knew Amnesty had it in them, :clap:

Clit Power?

I once knew a Fr Clint Power

Bomb blast at a Jerusalem bus station. No fatalities but presumably a response to the four civilians killed by an Israeli tank yesterday.

Any chance of the West launching air strikes against Israel? :rolleyes:

To the tune of ā€œThe Famine Songā€ :slight_smile:

Why donā€™t you go home?
Why donā€™t you go ho-ooome?
The holocaust is over
Why donā€™t you go home?

Israelies are an allright sort.

Yours etc,
GSH.

UP ISRAEL!!!

Israel is a shithole, so who cares?

13 unarmed Arabs murdered today by the IDF:

Disappointing but unsurprising stance from Obama on Palestinian statehood. The reform in foreign policy promised under his administration has not materialised at all. Thereā€™s an election around the corner so Obama continues to prop up the Isreali state at the expense of a free Palestine. Sickening stuff.

This might help to reduce power of USA hopefully as they will be seen for what they are. Sarkozy fancies himself as a broker now. Reminds me all too much of Blair.

Obama has put himself in a right tricky postition now.
12 months ago he was playing the game, and saying he was looking forward to a palestinian state, now that itā€™s landed on his lap heā€™s running a mile. The US going to come out of this looking very bad, is Israel really worth that much to them?

One acronym mate. AIPAC.

Hamas 1000 - 1 Israel

thatā€™s the valuation, runt

The Israelis have kidnapped a boat full of Irish citizens.
The bastards

Why donā€™t these ā€˜vital medicinesā€™ just go around by road as has been suggested by Israel?

This is a country that has decided to prevent jam, notebooks, and tomato paste from getting into Gaza as they may pose a threat to its own existence. They have also at various times banned lentils, pasta, soccer balls, chocolate, candles, fishing rods, wheelchairs, batteries, light bulbs, blankets, and shoes. I donā€™t think their reasoning can be trusted.

Pro-Israeli Americans make up a massive amount of active voters in the US, so if the Democrats want to get re-elected then they have to support Israel through everything, and double so in an election year. BTW this same kind of thing has determined American policy towards Cuba for decades - i.e. we canā€™t piss off the Cubans in Miami and lose Florida in the election, better punish the fuck out of Castro.

There are no doubt geopolitical concerns as well - i.e. if Iran gets nuclear weapon capabilities then this may negatively change the dynamic in the region, create instability and tension by forcing Iranā€™s neighbours to also get nuclear weapons. Or thatā€™s the logic.