Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

Do any of Trump’s golf clubs not allow women become full members ??

God be with the days when you could give a post like this a dumb rating.

5 Likes

It’s a serious question . I am interested in this . My gut feeling is none because we would have heard it.

You generally need to be a millionaire to get in to one of his clubs, U.S. ones especially; gender is less of an impediment.

I understand that fully but my question stands.

1 Like

https://www.trumpgolf.com/Our-Courses
That’s the list, not sure about the Dubai ones but think the rest are gender neutral mar dhea

What’s his policy on transgender members?

You spend all your waking hours worrying about him, don’t tell me you don’t know

2 Likes

I haven’t a clue what his policy is.

If you know everything about me despite never having met me, as you claim, surely your investigative powers can manage what seems a very simple task in comparison? Especially so given that you’ve already been doing investigative work over the last few minutes on a closely related matter.

Okay guys. I’d prefer if we kept this thread for abusing pube head. The Trump stuff can be accommodated on one of the handful of boring threads specifically set up for such discussions.

5 Likes

I like the way you start posts like the one above with “Okay guys”. It immediately shows who’s in control around here. I also find it humorous. You are a funny guy

2 Likes

Okay Fran, fair point but let’s just take it steady here.

1 Like

Evening folks

Hello, mate.

We go again

Whats going on lads?

Rory finished 4they and took home half a mill quid for himself. Thats pretty much whats going on

Oooft. 4th.

:joy:

Rorys just signed a long tearm contract with nike. Just keeping ye muckers updated :golf::golfing_man:

1 Like