Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

I do have a love / hate relationshiip more of a love one. I think limerick are going to win by 1

But ye need to hurl from 1 to 15. will tj pick the right team ???

1 Like

You should edit your guess in the picks thread so, because youā€™ve just had a 15 point change of heart.
Iā€™m a Corkman living in Limerick Joe, Iā€™ve a love/love relationship with Limerick hurling, because itā€™s box office. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I spoke to him Saturday morning.
He was asking what kinda crowd would be there. Heā€™s going to hold tough until he sees how the weather is going to be. He has the free travel pass so itā€™ll cost him nothing to head up.

1 Like

Lookit, if it is not sweltering, we are wasting our time.

7 of Limerickā€™s All-Ireland U21 winners in line to start v Tipperary

The footballers will be missing 3 of the starting team from the Clare game for the Antrim game. This is combined with the players who were already missing.

Shure tis only football

I read that and I started to believeā€¦I thought - We are Limerick, we can do these bastards,ā€¦ hā€™on Teegeā€¦ hā€™on the ladsā€¦ then I laughed really hard at my self and came back to my original summation, Tipp x 12.

Tipp are flying , they have fellas going around training in Limerick jersies and they are flaking the shit outta them.

1 Like

Limerick have a plan they might just have this one IF IF it works

Whatā€™s the plan Joe? Is it a cunning one??

There going to try out run tipp.

1 Like

They know they cant beat them hurling wise , but they can out run them

2 Likes

Running is very much part of hurling, Joe.

We will stand our ground.

Ye cant stand ye ground sunday i think ye need to avoid that. Move the ball quick. Numbers on jersey do not matter

I SEE WHAT TJ IS DOING ITS SMART:sunglasses:

Whatā€™s he doing Joe, youā€™re being a bit cryptic, is he gonna pick a load of young lads because they can run faster and longer than the 25 year olds?

Pretty much.