Limerick GAA, Still Getting Knocked Down

Is that the seniors game that’s held the day before? :blush:

Liam Sheedy has dibs on the role. I’m sick to my colon of telling ye gimp this.

Agreed and if the real Iron Mike was there, assuming thats not you, he would not be putting up with the shit that is going on right now. I agree with you also that there are 30 players in the county capable of putting it up to the best, whether or not they are capable of beating them is another matter but for sure we will never know their potential as long as they are player in a lower division. We will also never know their potential while the current set-up is in place. We can take as read that as and from Saturday evening PMU will be no more and his legacy will always be laughable, no matter how his media friends spin it but there are other things also. For example, I can never for the life understand the idea that by and large, the same panel of players stays together from the time they are selected as u/14’s. While we praise, even begrudgingly, the underage format, this is a major flaw. It works fine for underage up to 21’s but when senior level is achieved, these players are found out. I don’t like singling out players but there are various theories on who should or should not be there but what is certain is that there are lads there who are getting a place on foot of a performance that is years old. They almost know they will not be dropped and that is a dangerous thing. Every single player on Cody’s panel knows that he could be dropped at the drop of a hat.

Throw into the mix too much money and prestige, bankrolled by PJ and the big house, and you have fuckwits in charge who wouldn’t get an u12’s team in their own clubs.

2 Likes

"
… Westmeath are a decent team and remember they had beaten Offay, Kerry and Carlow”.

:joy:

1 Like

L exit lumes

Ooohhhhhh Richie McCaaaaarthy…

The vultures are circling.

Have decided I’ll go to Thurles anyway on Saturday…it’s only Clare after all.

3 Likes

Ye will win

Would you go way with your auld shite

1 Like

#puppetmaster :smile:

A team I’d like to see start…

Quaid

Condon
English
Hickey

Byrnes
Wayne
Mahoney

Browne
A Dempsey

Nash
Hannon
C Lynch

R Lynch
Dowling
Mulcahy

A team I’d like to see for our next outing (in 2017!)

Quaid

Finn
English
M Casey

Byrnes
Mahoney
C Ryan

Browne
A Dempsey

Nash
C Lynch
P Ryan

R Lynch
Dowling
P Casey

1 Like

Angel dust is not for human consumption you lunatic.

1 Like

I’d have Dave Clarke and Mike Galligan in both those teams pal.

We could do with them

1 Like

Barry Foley could be an option for full back.

The DREAMTEAM!

Ah lovely. We’ve started the picking of next year’s team already!

3 Likes

Any sign of a team lads? When is it announced?

Tonight, 8.30pm

1 Like

Team is picked.

Limerick by 4.

1 Like