Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

How were you vindicated?? You said that Klopp had the players and should be challenging?? I said he didn’t and would be lucky to finish 4th… Will I dig up the posts? You built up a hatred of Klopp because you thought Liverpool might go the distance which I told you they wouldn’t… You then started trying to big up Spurs when they hit second :joy: mup outta’ve it .

Incorrect.

I have shown the hypocrisy in how Liverpool fans have bought so much into the Kult of Klopp that they are now willing to accept under Klopp what was unacceptable under Rodgers.

Why have you failed to criticise Klopp yet?

The solution is obvious. Liverpool need to pull Klopp more money

2 Likes

When was being 5th in the league unacceptable under Rodgers?

I’ve been too busy expressing my love to princess. I’ll write my critique when the season ends, mate. I look forward sharing with you.

Were you able to raise a beat last night?

Of course not.

1 Like

Loaded gun alert :astonished:

4 Likes

Omfg

Ouch…

#nosweepingthat

Oooft.

What have the KOKs to say?

What was Rodgers’ ppg in the year preceding his sacking? That’s the only relevant stat in relation to his sacking

They are both cunts…who were both over a cunt of a club…hows that for a stat

4 Likes

He only had 8 league games in that season.

Should Klopp be sacked now?

1 Like

Delighted for you @ChocolateMice.

1 Like

Aye that’s why I said last year and not last season mate

And Rodgers bookended that cuntishess with two other cunts of clubs .

I just saw that stat there that Klopp and Suarez have the same record after 54 games. Shows how amazing Suarez was.

Sounds like Liverpool with their star man Mane back from Africa were back in the groove tonight. They gave us Yids a right good tanking. The Klopp knockers are very quiet tonight.