Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Youā€™re up late. I thought you lived in Ireland.

Just wondering what was wrong with the one in monaghan or cavan thatā€™s all

West Limerick people are sound stock. Sure havenā€™t I west Limerick blood meself

1 Like

Iā€™m hearing the money for this new bridge is being put up by a very generous and rich Limerick benefactorā€¦So itā€™s a bridge or nothing with the money.

McManus Bridge

1 Like

Iā€™ll bursht your narra little townie head ya cunt

How deep in the West are we talking here mush? West of NCW?

He was a criminal but you have to give him kudos for taking on the Caseys scum, breaking even and going public in the local paper saying they shouldā€™ve went to specsavers over not being able to shoot him.

Not the worst or the best of themā€¦hard as nails though.

From what Iā€™ve heard, heā€™s doing his best now to discourage kids from crime.

My wife is a west Limerick woman

1 Like

Spotted in Oā€™Mahonys today

2 Likes

Our answer to Patā€™s hat is Tomā€™s box?

Iā€™d have bought that on the spot

Is it a collection of poems from that lad that hangs around the corbally junction?

What do limerick posters make of this decision not to put Sean Southā€™s bloodied and bullet holed uniform on display.

Who is this local historian @ChocolateMice

And hereā€™s Daltonā€¦

What messing is going on with all the mini diggers at the roundabout near father Russell road? Would they got get some proper diggers and a few decent drivers and stop fucking around.

Making more space for west limerick roasters to use our local roads.

Sure that crowd just drive over the mini roundabout there

I believe it is to widen the road so they can have some more bicycle lanes to nowhere

Are they going to try and get us to stop driving through Mungret altogether and take the right at the cement factory instead?