Matters regarding Limerick, Limerick Pubs, No Culture allowed

Sinn FĂ©in and PBP will no doubt call this barbaric.

What’s Rashers pub across from Patsy Nicholas’s like ?

A grand spot.

2 Likes

Tis a grand spot
lovely pints in there.

My father-in-law drinks in there. A lot. Salt of the earth types in there. Fine spot

Stay in adare.

This fella needs looking after I fear, at least his beloved Rockies are keeping his spirits up

:grin:

Lads he’s gone altogether.

Wouldn’t you think the fucking Leader would have more cop on. It’s fairly clear this fella is not in a good place ffs

6 Likes

They’ve fuck all else to write about these days pal in Limerick
even the Irish Independents so called journalists are resorting to students pissing and shitting across from Watergate flats at half 2 in the morning, a couple of teenagers scribbling on a Cappamore sign was newsworthy this week ffs.

They should leave him alone to get help though

The Garda have all the scumbags locked up, theres nare a stabbin nor nothin’

What’s going on in the Limerick Tunnel? Closed northbound due to an “incident” and expected to remain closed for hours.

Have ISIS been found in Clare?

There was a goat stuck in there apparently

1 Like

You’re some man for keeping abreast of local matters for an outsider.

Yurt

Like yourself in cork buddy we have to keep our wits about us

1 Like

Passed it going the other direction. Some fucking ape in an artic with a load of straw tried to drive though. They have to take off one of the top rows I’d say.

2 Likes

:smile:

Turns out he’s made clean shit of the tunnel. Will be closed for 4 days. Stupid bastard ignored all of the warnings and instructions he was given and ploughed through with his 5m high load through a 4.6 m tunnel. Cunt should get jail.

3 Likes

Those horsey cunts and their hay