More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

This went way beyond that. I’m usually fatalistic about it all, but this was a vindictive turn of events.

wtf? how did this gimp get 8 likes for this?

He cycled in inclement weather for a short distance- FFS

On a multi geared bike

1 Like

Nope. Single speed. Hilly too the fucker.

At least I have a bike.

8 Likes

:rollseyes:

Earned nice post. Up yer Bollix.
Winning at life here.
Was worth every miserable turn of the pedals.

1 Like

A GRANDMOTHER who is accused of theft offences was refused bail after gardai alleged she is specifically targeting mobile phones.

Nancy Doran, aged 34, who has an address at McGarry House, Alphonsus Street, is accused of stealing a smartphone, worth €800 from a woman at the Milk Market on February 20, last.

Opposing bail, Garda John Sheahan said that shortly after he was alerted to the theft, he observed the defendant leaning against a parked car with a black mobile phone in her hand.

He alleged she attempted to dispose of the phone but said it was immediately recovered and returned to its owner.

Garda Sheehan says the theft of smartphones is a particular problem for gardai as they are hard to locate once they are “moved on or sold” by thieves.

He alleged Ms Doran is “just a recidivist criminal” and he said he was concerned she would continue to offend if granted bail.

“She appears to be on a crime spree at the moment,” he said.

Laurence Goucher BL, said his client vehemently denies the allegations and intends contesting them “most vigorously”.

He described Ms Doran as “one of life’s walking wounded” saying she has never had a chance in life.

He told Judge Marian O’Leary she was willing to obey any bail conditions imposed by the court, if released.

The judge said she was refusing bail in the circumstances.

1 Like

Poor woman has never had a chance in life and you have to have a go at her.

The likes of these cunts should be offered jail or neutering

I just read that again, 34 year old grandmother. Ah Jaysus

1 Like

Agree rating

in 2016 Ireland they are more likely to be offered a free house or at least a place in the long queue that has formed for a free house.

Dumb.

Surprise surprise

The wrongest thing about that is the price of the phone.

Fuck me

2 Likes

Cheltenham preview nights. Walked into one of these the other night, bizarre sub culture.

2 Likes

Tony Kelly looks like an awful Clare bollocks.

2 Likes

TG4 showing hurling* live tomorrow instead of Mayo vs Kerry

• I’ve no idea what game is on but the folks are coming over to our place tomorrow and I texted the oul lad to tell him to be over in time to watch Mayo vs Kerry. His reply…“They’re showing the fecking hurling”. Outrageous
1 Like