⚖️ On a scale of 1 to 10

Doesn’t they still have the pub off Eyre’s square? An Pucán was it?

Verging on 10 here. It’s fucking sweltering in Laois.

just went outside to take in some sun and to make a few calls and now my jocks are soaked. Getting on for a 9 on the scale. :frowning:

I do indeed…are they newbridge side/mountbellew

City folk. Ballinfoyle. They could be cousins you are referring to.

Goin commando lads fuck this but strictly no white shorts,don’t want to do a Gooch Cooper on it! :eek:

nice pub actually.

Ballinfoyle man :wink:

Smashing bit of grub in there

Went for a walk around the Green there at lunch. I’m a 9.5 now. The only reason I’m not a ten is I fear it may be getting worse. No day to be in a suit.

You’d feel like some mug working today, with all the cunts lazing around the green.

Went outside at lunch time there and say I was a 9.5 as well but alas being in IT means you can get access to the server room and now I am lovely and cool and dry. The advantages of working in IT. :slight_smile:

Went for a walk down to the beach for lunch and a combination of the heat and the lovely creatures in bikinis has lead to soaring temperatures in my underpants.

Well I will be heading to the beach tomorrow and I cant wait to see some of the lovely creatures in there bikinis. I’m just a bit wary of the big white whales that may ruin the image. :frowning:

Horsebox, would ya not have taken a few pictures of these lovely creatures in their bikini’s for some of the members on here who are stuck in offices all day today?

Sorry mate I was on the phone to a friend who was also asking me to take some pictures but it’s very busy down there and somebody would surely have spotted me being a perv which possibly could have lead to some sort of public humiliation or maybe an arrest.

Ah horsebox just take pictures of the beach, its not your fault if some bikini clad lovely walks in front of the camera just as you take the picture.

Not quite sure what the problem is with this, you have a duty to your forum HB.

Just back from beach at seapoint/salthill @ tazdedub and if @ Horsebox was taking snaps of the birds there he’d be in serious trouble with the law as its all jailbait down.

Back to the topic, I was a 10 on the way back which is surprise considering I thought by malls would never defrost after the cold water. I ended up with 2nd degree betty swollox and am now lying on my bed with my ballsack slathered in sudocreme

I reckon the various fungi present in my boxers were having a field day on my long trip home in the van.

Ring sting is a very high 10 after work/golf/training today…sore fucking dose