⚖️ On a scale of 1 to 10

just went for a stroll around outside the offices. Definite moistness. I’d say a 6.5.

Was reconsidering my views on those suit pants shorts earlier on.

I’m not gonna lie, so was I :frowning:

7 down from a 9. Had a meeting this afternoon with no windows that open. Supposedly it’s common place in building built by The Princes Trust as Charlie doesn’t see the point. FFS

Our children will look back on us with contempt at our backwardness as the air circulates their balls on a warm day.

9.5 on couch here in south galway… comfy tracksuit bottoms are making maggots as I type.

A very comfy not sweaty at all 1 today.
This cooler spell has its benefits.

1. Sitting on a leather topped barstool all evening and it is scorching the arse off me.

Fuck lads, I’m at 7 here with a view to go higher. I’ve been in a packed room for 90 minutes, and judging from the level of shifting about I’m not the only one on the wrong side of 5 on this scale

7 and rising

@Midshipman Asha I’ll fight you, you cunt.

That’s no way to speak to a lady

After a walk / perv around the Grand Canal basin there I’m at least a 7

Definitely a day for standing under the hand dryer in the jacks with the jocks pulled forward to circulate a breeze and clear up some moisture.

Were you out pulling the stomach out of yourself in Stephens Green again?

Yes, on a day when most women in Dublin are outside wearing half nothing you’d prefer to stand half naked under a hand drier you creep

Just to clarify, I wouldn’t actually stand under there in that position for the entire day @Mac.

So why did you say it was “definitely a day for it”? That very specific phrasing would suggest you were recommending staying there for the day

I see what you did there.

A very comfortable 3, but rising slowly