Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

The gazelle is a great trainer, did you order both colours or is it supposed to be the same?

Have you bought a wooden floor lately? Throw up a photo so we can critique it. Iā€™m sure itā€™s lovely, so it is.

Both.

1 Like

The light blue pair I wouldnā€™t go for myself nowadaysā€¦but I did have a similar pair 10 years ago.

Good purchases pal.

The light blue pair will be used as actual trainers. Heading to training etc etc while the other pair will be a little more formal.

1 Like

Thatā€™s good thinking. Funerals, etc.?

8 Likes

Possibly if you donā€™t the person well. Attending lectures, mass in general etc.

Listen mate, Iā€™m sure you can turn up to lectures in a wife beater and a pair of Tassottiā€™s Air Max,
As for massā€¦ :smirk:

Iā€™d never do that. Thatā€™s how you turn up at dole cue.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good comeback :grinning:
Iā€™m sure @Tassotti always wears his best trainers for his weekly visit to get his giro and food stamps.

Jimmy Saville used to always wear tackies

3 Likes

Lay off Tassoti you Cork cunt.

2 Likes

Fucking brilliant, the shit for brains social misfit is calling me a paedophile again because I spent some quality time with my six year old daughter, what a warped view of the world you have, itā€™s terribly sad. :cry:

Stop drawing him out and heā€™ll probably leave you alone.

This is the last pair I bought. Similar colours to those but much nicer

4 Likes

Theyā€™re nice.

2 Likes

Those are savage trainers, woodfloor not the worst weā€™ve seen either.

1 Like

Theyā€™re a lovely shoe

2 Likes

@KinvarasPassion - am I right in saying that no self-respecting Galwegian would wear trainers in the Abbeyknockmoy colours?

2 Likes

more thomasā€™ colours really you north galway bollox

5 Likes