Rat out a WUM and win a prize

lets be careful out there and watch each others backs (in a closet way of course, nothing physical)

Does the winner get to bum a WUM?

Is the obsession with homosexuality a running theme on here? Most threads don’t seem to past 4 or 5 posts without some mention of it.

Are you hung like a horse?

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

No but you come across as a massive cock from the bit I’ve seen of you on here. Do you have many real friends? Are you in gainful employment? Do you have a girlfriend? What time did you get out of the scratcher this morning? Don’t bother replying I couldn’t give a fuck but I think you should answer these questions for yourself.

3 Likes

Thinly veiled I have a small cock post from somehorse.

Where’s James Dunphy these days?! He’s surely scuttling around since all the lads climbed in the back window here?

Do you drive a Mitsi Fitzy?

I was over on boards today and noted that some lad was bragging how he was off to start wumming here. I thought to myself, ‘Flano will ate this fucko without salt’.

do you have a good excuse for that?

I doubt it-from what I have seen roaring abuse at someone on an anonymous internet forum seems to be his weapon of choice. Some of the 12 year olds on here might be impressed by this-most normal people think it’s fairly laughable.

SS ? Surely not! A gentleman and a scholar so he is.

To be honest, I can’t get enough of this AFR implosion story, the numerous threads here aren’t enough for me, I need to see it from other angles.

Good post. :clap:

I know it. Ireland’s very own 911.

Are you honestly saying you’re not impressed by boxing a rabbit over the head?

:lol:

awwwwwwwww, did you come back here to tell daddy and mammy about the bold boys on boards… snitch…

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 712147”]

I doubt it-from what I have seen roaring abuse at someone on an anonymous internet forum seems to be his weapon of choice. Some of the 12 year olds on here might be impressed by this-most normal people think it’s fairly laughable.[/quote]

Be warned, you’ll get alot of that humour here. it’s dreadful. Thankfully flano is not really on here much since he got outted for being a no life nerd.