Ireland politics (Part 1)

Time to join the Brits

Wouldn’t make any plans. Blue shirt cunts will try and give it all to dinny

1 Like

Rumour has its all being donated to the “justice for Pat Hickey” fund. You will be able to buy tickets for it. Face value 10 yoyos each or a book of five for 60

The books of tickets will never sell at those prices.

They will because the face value of a single is a tenner which means we’ll have to pay a minimum of 15

What’s happening with the Endapendants? Are they meeting today? Could they pull the rug from under Noonan and bring down the government over this?

Could well do. The only thing is the "government " will get in again and the line will not change.

Noonan is determined not to show any sort of leadership or independent thought, under any circumstances, lest it irk the big boys. Let Brussels, Washington, and Cupertino sort it out. Kind of like a modern day Battle of the Boyne.

[quote="Watch_The_Break, post:1711, topic:18085, Kind of like a modern day Battle of the Boyne.
[/quote]

Well all know how that one ended up

Yup, the Prods unleashed football (or fistball as it is known today)on us to the detriment of hurling in large chunks of the country.

2 Likes

The original Battle of the Boyne had William of Orange going into battle riding a horse.

This one has Timmy of Apple going into battle riding Michael Noonan.

Bizarre. I thought they’d been very quiet of late.

I wonder what he’ll do next, one of the few politicians in this country I’d have a modicum of respect for.

1 Like

At a guess it could be related to the apple tax thing. Roisin probably wanted the money. Donnely has never made any secret of the fact that regarding fiscal issues, he would be more right wing. Probably wanted to side with the government.

Wow, that’s a shocker. I thought the Social Democrats were positioning themselves quite well and had a real chance to grow the party as a viable alternative to FG/FF.

First losing James Heffernan, now this …

No Heffo no party

Interesting statement:

The levels of dedication required for such a major undertaking can be overwhelming for some.

1 Like

Well that’s mildly bitchy…

His political views and the views of the other members of the SD party were not suited to each other.

It makes sense for Stephen to leave the SD’s. It will be interesting to see if he joins with FF or FG in the future.

if you said that before he left people might have respected you, saying it now is meaningless and shows that you are a chump

3 Likes