Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :grinning:

I’d like to think you feel better after that, but you will never let go of that hate inside you, and it’ll continue to eat away at you, as that simple throwaway post obviously has. Thanks for the response, it brightened up a gloomy Tuesday.

Oh, and go fuck yourself you prick.

3 Likes

7 Likes

OOOOOFT

I’m delighted to have given it it’s 10th like, he deserved it following that outpouring of bile :clap:

The Irish Fritzl still doesn’t get it.

I’ve made a holy show of him, been vindicated with a nice post from some top, top posters whose views I respect but he still can’t accept it.

Self praise is no praise but I’ve mugged him off. Mugged him off good and proper.

5 Likes

And STILL going.

Delightful.

its not self praise kid, its a post that would be universally acknowledged and will stand the test of time.

i enjoyed the tone of it especially, i actually enjoyed reading it there for a second time and ill go back later for thirds before the day is out.

4 Likes

I too have enjoyed re-reading your post. If I could like it again I would. Keep up the good work pal :thumbsup:

1 Like

Did Munster Rugby secure new investment or what?

1 Like

The cavalry arrives. Its so sweet :rollseyes:

Wow, just wow. Tip of the hat sir, that is not so much a clamping as a virtual murder before our eyes. Wonderful scenes.

4 Likes

Did you get that PM?

Who, me?

I did mate, thanks :thumbsup:

I did. Thanks buddy.

1 Like

No mate, I didn’t.

Just gave it number 25 (is that the next level up from nice post). A belter in fairness.

1 Like

A real Limerick post. Absolutely cleaned him out without a second thought. A belter.

1 Like

I enjoyed that post. Gave it like number 30. Fantastic stuff.

30 likes on one post must be close to a record on here?

i gave it number 31, unreal, I read it a few times it was so good, a clamping for the ages, again only for HBV I would never have seen it, cheers mate

1 Like