So long folks

A forum left with likes of horsebox ,fran and mac,jesus wept,expect a lot more ā€œwhere to buy a washing machineā€ threads

Dont go tess tickle

Not to mention hundreds of Tyrone supporting, homo fearing asexuals

Goodbye The Free Kickā€™s rose
May you ever grow in hearts
You were the sad case that placed yourself
Where gay marriage tore you apart
You called out to our forum
To spout bigotry against the gays
Now you belong to heaven
And @HBV* calls out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Now youā€™re fading with the sunset
As the gays did win
And your hatred will always call here
Telling queers that they have sinned
Your candleā€™s burned out long before
Your memory ever will

[QUOTE=ā€œHBV*, post: 1146735, member: 234ā€]Cuntish day all in all, weā€™ve taken a hell of a beating but what can you do. The country is full of cunts.

Iā€™m walking too. The option is to stay and watch camp fuckers like @Sidney[/USER] and [USER=706]@Fagan ODowd strut about the place like done up peacocks and Iā€™d rather not thank you very much.

[/QUOTE]
This is a done up Peacock, mate.

[MEDIA=twitter]602144686367617026[/MEDIA]

He was a decent pundit. On soccer.

You can always rock up to Ruislip tomorrow and throw your support behind those Bishop fearing Rossies who squirreled out a tentative NO to the referendumā€¦:pint:

I presume it was the legalisation of gay marriage that attracted you to live in Britain?

+1. Fuck that, a shower of cunts.

Go fuck yourself

Donā€™t go Tess.

The Selfish Giant is the real scourge around here for me. Fucking well off south county dublin living Yuppee cunt that hates our national games.

I hereby call on @HBV*[/USER], [USER=2269]@Tess Tickle[/USER], and [USER=361]@Tassotti[/USER] to stay. Bitter personal insults and hatred are what make this place. Without you all Iā€™ll have to start insulting [USER=2660]@The Scouse Cafu. Stay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eXw47qb4U0

He wishes

[QUOTE=ā€œSidney, post: 1146899, member: 183ā€]I hereby call on @HBV*[/USER], [USER=2269]@Tess Tickle[/USER], and [USER=361]@Tassotti[/USER] to stay. Bitter personal insults and hatred are what make this place. Without you all Iā€™ll have to start insulting [USER=2660]@The Scouse Cafu. Stay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eXw47qb4U0
[/QUOTE]

A gesture of reconciliation that the three chaps surely canā€™t ignore.

Donā€™t go lads. I implore ye, please donā€™t let the deviants win.
Remember for evil to prosper all it takes is for the good men to do nothing.

Destroyed. Crushed. Annihilated.

Your anal cavity ?

And humiliated. They got it so fucking wrong that Iā€™m not surprised they never want to show their faces around these parts again.

They got it up em.