Superbowl LI: The Road to Houston, Texas

Fitzpatrick is a sack of shit.

Are the Steelers defense usually this shit?

They are not a good D. Lots of exotic looks, but that’s only trying to mask lack of talent.

Wentz is fucking unreal. Shwartz has the D hunting for blood. All is right in the world.

1 Like

Could they win it all?

6 interceptions :joy:

TY Hilton dances through two tackles for a TD. Good throw by Luck.

Not this year, but the future is bright. Finally. Fuck you chip.

Matt Ryan, what a pussy

1 Like

Didn’t fancy the block but don’t blame him

Cory Fleener I love you

Reports that JJ Watt has reinjured his back after pushing too hard to get back fit. Possible season-ender.

Josh Gordon back in rehab. Some waste. But hey, it’s the Browns, always delivering.

Schefter reporting he is done as a Brown.

@Matty_Hislop Your boy Byron Maxwell has been benched for a WR tonight.

@Matty_Hislop

Whats the story with Lockett?

Wilson is crocked pal

So WR’s stay at home? They can hardly pound it up the middle all day long?

They will try to throw it, Wilson will be doped up to his eyeballs to mask his knee but will struggle and won’t be throwing deep too often thanks to his poor O line and the 4 monsters the Jets have up front aiming to murder him every snap. Not a good matchup this week at all.

Still a bit banged up and I doubt he’ll be involved much on Sunday. The Seahawks have a bye week next week too so if your struggling for a WR I’d dump Lockett, just don’t pick up Josh Gordon who has headed of to rehab a week before he was eligible to play!!

1 Like

Huh? Maxwell ceased being my boy when he left Seattle.

I seem to remember you defending the deal the eagles gave him last year, saying he wasn’t just a product of the Seattle secondary.