Team Ginola - FIFA Presidential Election Thread

France’s answer to Jason McAteer, A likeable guy who had flashes of brilliance on the field, but never needed the hair transplant

Ginola was a genius.

Ah here :rolleyes:

Nothing against the man personally, but he gave me the impression that he wasn’t that bothered to win games or medals :rolleyes:.

If my memory serves me right, he feigned injury against United on the last day of the season because he didn’t want to be the reason why a club did or didn’t win the league

[QUOTE=“The Most Infamous, post: 1075108, member: 1783”]Nothing against the man personally, but he gave me the impression that he wasn’t that bothered to win games or medals :rolleyes:.

If my memory serves me right, he feigned injury against United on the last day of the season because he didn’t want to be the reason why a club did or didn’t win the league[/QUOTE]
Cantona wasn’t fit to wash his arse towel.

:eek:

Signing out.

Sepp Blatter has been likened to Jesus, Nelson Mandela and Winston Churchill as 10 Concafaf members gave their backing to the incumbent for the Fifa presidency elections in May.

The declarations were made at the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (Concacaf) congress.

Dominican Republic FA president Osiris Guzman compared the Swiss to iconic historical figures, also including Moses, Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King.

“Membership is sending a message that we continue to support Blatter,” said Concafaf president Jeffrey Webb.

Blatter is one of four candidates.

The others are ex-Portugal international Luis Figo, Dutch FA chief Michael van Praag and Jordanian Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, who, along with Blatter, were all present at Thursday’s congress, but did not give speeches.

The Trinidad & Tobago Football Association praised Blatter, 79, as the “father of football”.

The heads of football federations from Jamaica, Haiti, Turks & Caicos, Cuba, Panama, St Vincent & the Grenadines and Puerto Rico also expressed their support for Blatter, who is seeking a fifth term in office - having been in power since 1998.

There are 41 Concacaf member associations.

The election will take place in Zurich on 30 May.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32342080

[QUOTE=“The Most Infamous, post: 1075108, member: 1783”]Nothing against the man personally, but he gave me the impression that he wasn’t that bothered to win games or medals :rolleyes:.

If my memory serves me right, he feigned injury against United on the last day of the season because he didn’t want to be the reason why a club did or didn’t win the league[/QUOTE]
I don’t think your memory is serving you right in this instance.

David Ginola has suffered a heart attack

This is FIFA’s doing.

El Vive

Very disappointed my very clever multi lingual pun hasn’t got more reaction :rage:

No reaction is better then a false rash reaction out of @Horsebox mate.

He had a quadruple bypass yesterday

:smile:you’re a right little tagging and needless replying weirdo in the middle of the night with a flake of beer in you, aren’t you. You north Tipp degenerate.

3 Likes