TFK is awfully boring lately

@Smark is a top poster, even when he’s gently chastising me I find myself nodding along in agreement.

He has a great way about him

1 Like

Which one is he ?? The lad that goes running to rocko and blandage when he’s bullied ? Is that the lad.

It’s about to get more interesting, maybe my gentle poke at @Tassotti yesterday has gotten a reaction.
To the things that are wrong thread.

A poor mans simpleton version of the dunph.

You literally couldn’t make up how boring some posters are.

The line between wit and stale, repetitive shite has been crossed.

TFK 2006-2016. RIP.

8 Likes

The dunph had jumped the smark

3 Likes

I find myself agreeing with this, some lad telling us about his two weeks in Ballybunion and posting pictures of his scrambled eggs made on his patio, and the time he found a pair of tackies in the hot press has made a mess of the place

1 Like

Name and shame @Bandage , we can take it.
If we return to the old ways of inserting “you cunt” at the end of most sentences, would it make it a more edgy and enjoyable experience for you?

You cunt.

This is a proud moment for me, although those aren’t all mine it appears that the great @Tassotti is rattled to within an inch of his life.

Whats wrong here

@Bandage if you don’t mind me saying so pal you (and your friend) appear to be struck down with a terrible ennui. Unfortunately yes this is what life is all about. A daily grind punctuated by momentary but fleeting thrills. Have a kid though and even 10 mins of reading mundane shit on here will feel like a treat again

6 Likes

A few very monotone posters who have arrived in the past year have certainly sucked the life out of the place with reems and reems of utterly pointless posts about themselves. I don’t find these characters in the slightest bit interesting.
I won’t name and shame them but we all know who they are.

2 Likes

I was reading that and realised I was nodding my head in agreement

1 Like

@bandage would ye consider a maximum word allowance per post.
A few posters need or probably just like to use 100 words when 20 words would do.

Who are the others?
You seem like a smart fella, you know what’s really sucking the life out of the forum, it’s so tedious reading the same post over and over again when nobody has bitten the first ten times.

I’d agree, iv noticed the go to post for so many mediocre posters now is the @GeoffreyBoycott shitting his togs pre marathon and all variations relating to his favoured soccer team doing likewise, :joy: fucksake lads that is mediocrity at its finest and the repetition just makes it stink.
Stale wit that makes me and many others cringe.
Then there’s ‘bedsit boy’ :grinning: deary me. I’d say iv had ‘pockmarked’ thrown at me a thousand times, stale as fuck lads.
@bandage is 100% correct. I hope he acts. This place was very good one time. Very very good indeed.

we know who the culprits are, they need to be weeded out, has concy ever said anything remotely interesting?

Lookit, this is an issue for the mods. We all know who the culprits are. I won’t be naming anyone tho it’s not my style. Me and you and many others remember the good times here. We have to believe we will get them back some day. Otherwise what’s the point.