TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2013

Last year everyone competed in the one play-off challenge.

And you know full well “fuck last year” isn’t an acceptable phrase when dealing with TFKNFLFF, if we don’t have history we have fuck all.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 869099, member: 348”]Last year everyone competed in the one play-off challenge.

And you know full well “fuck last year” isn’t an acceptable phrase when dealing with TFKNFLFF, if we don’t have history we have fuck all.[/quote]

and we’ll have one play off challenge again. that ok with you?

That is perfectly acceptable.

Of course you realise you dont need my affirmation, but thank you for asking.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 869098, member: 9”]Get out of this thread, you dumb dullard.

You have your own thread to congratulate yourself on your “banter”.

Now. Fuck off.[/quote]

You five headed brain dead fuck. You were in our thread to see my comment and you tagged me here, I wouldn’t be here otherwise. Your as witty as that other bitter fool appendage, is there bad water in that part of Wexford or are you two fucking wannabes who haven’t a clue about hurling related or something?

@chewy louie has gone into hiding after promising he would be in the playoffs!! What a cunt

It is a tough blow to take, not making the play offs or having a winning season. This is not up to the standards that I previously set. But as I said back after week 9 when @Fran came out of nowhere to beat me the rest of the season was always going to be tough after such a hammerblow. Credit to my lads for even getting themselves back into contention for the playoffs. I have no doubt in my mind that one of #thegreatnorth franchises will win the TFKNFLFFL this year.

We will be back but now is a time for quiet reflection

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 869114, member: 1137”]It is a tough blow to take, not making the play offs or having a winning season. This is not up to the standards that I previously set. But as I said back after week 9 when @Fran came out of nowhere to beat me the rest of the season was always going to be tough after such a hammerblow. Credit to my lads for even getting themselves back into contention for the playoffs. I have no doubt in my mind that one of #thegreatnorth franchises will win the TFKNFLFFL this year.

We will be back but now is a time for quiet reflection[/quote]

:clap:

Wonderful humilty shown here in true grid iron spirit.

I’m reeling myself mate after a horrendous cock up that would have me with one foot in the playoffs…

You’re now dancing to my tune on multiple threads, you fucking freak. :clap:

What a comeback! Haha didnt take me long to figure out that connection you fucking sad case.

Some conflicting reports about Reggie Bush aggravating his calf problem in the warm up after slipping in snowy Philadephia. I think I’ll have to take him out of my lineup to be on the safe side.

@Gman[/USER] the entire Whodat organisation stands firm behind your efforts to secure the South with a victory over @[USER=1408]Scrunchie tonight.

I’d also like to welcome Michael Crabtree and Jared Cook to Pace Is The Trick franchise.

Now they say Reggie will play. What to do? What to do?

I’m going to start him again.

For fuck sake. How can they play in that blizzard?:slight_smile:

Fuck you

This is a fucking lottery tonight in this weather. Hope my numbers come up

Should have started Cam over Stafford - too late now:oops:

I feel your pain. I’ve 3 in that white out. @Gman has me by the short and curlies

Joique Bell thanks for nothing

Is Petersen out?