TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2013

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 871608, member: 1796”]@croppy_boy - Welcome home, mate :clap:
[/quote]

Sorry buddy you may do without me.

Is this why CLD doesn’t post here anymore?

Well done pal.

Yes. That and he won’t be allowed into the great Segunda.

A winning season, a failure to make the play-offs, no relegation concerns, four admirable franchises fighting for the title and clowndick being sent packing to the leper league. One of the greatest seasons in fantasy football league history really.

The Fran Sanfrisco 49ers make the playoffs for the 4th successive year :clap:

Now what are the chances of the cunts actually winning :confused:

any chance of a screen shot of the final standings, gents?

FINAL DIVISION STANDINGS

FINAL OVERALL STANDINGS

The Provos end the regular season as the highest scoring franchise and the highest conceding franchise.

Did you not get off to a fairly pedestrian start mate? When the likes of @chewy louie were flying and giving it ‘big licks’

[quote=“Fran, post: 871987, member: 110”]The Fran Sanfrisco 49ers make the playoffs for the 4th successive year :clap:

Now what are the chances of the cunts actually winning :confused:[/quote]

Flukiest cunt ever. Look at the ‘points for’ stats and apologise you despicable piece of shit.

I’m pretty sure I dubbed your squad the best in the league after your mid-season trade moves. Getting in Russell Wilson to solve QB issues and adding Zac Stacey to your elite RB Jamal Charles were wonderful moves. I know you had AJ Green from the start but did you trade for Josh Gordon to add to your receiving unit? Extremely formidable and strength in depth.

Once again you bottled it when it came to the business end of the season. You were home and hosed 2 weeks ago but failed to close out the game against the us and then you leave 120 points on the bench last weekend against The Black Cowboys. You only have yourself to blame you worthless tramp. Best of luck in the rejects playoff

:clap: Fran = box office

I drafted Josh. Late enough I think because of his suspension. I am blessed to have AJ and Josh together - The Black Cowboys are good but they’re going to struggle to cover both those guys.

They’ve got a very good D alright - just look at their points against. I don’t think they’ll be able to shut you down though.

@Gman, I don’t want to play in these loser bracket play-offs.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 872108, member: 9”]They’ve got a very good D alright - just look at their points against. I don’t think they’ll be able to shut you down though.

@Gman, I don’t want to play in these loser bracket play-offs.[/quote]

yeah I couldnt really give a shit about it either. not sure if it is automatically set up to have them or if I can delete them for next year.

best of luck in our match up this weekend though! YUCOAM!!

I’ve made a late decision to go with Cutler over Tannehill. I’m also going with Rashad Jennings in the flex over Jordan Cameron. I’m coming for you @Fran .

Provos seem to be on an unofficial ceasefire so far tonight. We need a spectacular to spark us.

Jamaal Charles took 7 minutes to break 20 points and become my top scorer.