The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

even If I did come back, all the the systems are 25 or 30 years behind a proper country, sure I would go ape with that setup

kite flying by a minority government - not sure what she is playing at but I suspect she will be summoned by the Kaiser

with your well documented mental health issues you would want your head examined to come back here

We do have a better class of dinner plate though

Dont do it mate, I can tell, you’re considering it. Don’t. Don’t do it. You stuck around this hole far too long. I’m telling you, it’s a bloody quagmire, a backwater, a dead-end! And everybody in it goes crazy sooner or later! Everybody!

as long as I am getting paid a lot of money, I can deal with my mental health issues through alcohol and class a drugs

2 Likes

I was buying a flat white there this morning (its a type of coffee, for those of ye that don’t know) when I caught myself thinking of being in Ireland 10 years ago, I was thinking to myself, “there was a time in my life when i would have been ordering a hot chicken roll right now, lettuce cheese and mayo” isn’t it funny the way things work out lads?

@Smark @KinvarasPassion @Fagan_ODowd @mickee321

living in your old bedroom in Tipp> living in a bedsit in brixton

Mate, is it better to live life in shallow water or risk failure drowning in the deep end?

A sly and nasty dig at @Tassotti there. The jealousy is eating you up.

Michael Noonan is surely one of the most incompetent and downright vile bastards to ever hold a senior ministerial position in Ireland. What a cunt.

8 Likes

They are still gobbling them down here pal. Toxic chicken being flown from Asia combined with hi gi carbs doused in trans fatty Mayo.

It must seem like a lifetime away for you.

1 Like

lets be honest here lads, there is no amount of money that could entice a serious operator like myself back to that backward hellhole, put down the pint of Guinness and sober up Noonan

4 Likes

You’re one of the lucky ones mate that you got out on that boat when you did.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s moving to Laois

That depends on whether you drown.

Philadelphia perhaps? Here I come?

That’s enough smut and innuendo.

Philistines

unreal begrudgery, imagine me strolling into a restaurant in Ireland for a flat white for my lunch, a well dressed and confident captain of industry, the likes of @Brimmer_Bradley on his break from the motor tax office peeking up from his hot chicken roll cursing under his breath

6 Likes