The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

as long as I am getting paid a lot of money, I can deal with my mental health issues through alcohol and class a drugs

2 Likes

I was buying a flat white there this morning (its a type of coffee, for those of ye that donā€™t know) when I caught myself thinking of being in Ireland 10 years ago, I was thinking to myself, ā€œthere was a time in my life when i would have been ordering a hot chicken roll right now, lettuce cheese and mayoā€ isnā€™t it funny the way things work out lads?

@Smark @KinvarasPassion @Fagan_ODowd @mickee321

living in your old bedroom in Tipp> living in a bedsit in brixton

Mate, is it better to live life in shallow water or risk failure drowning in the deep end?

A sly and nasty dig at @Tassotti there. The jealousy is eating you up.

Michael Noonan is surely one of the most incompetent and downright vile bastards to ever hold a senior ministerial position in Ireland. What a cunt.

8 Likes

They are still gobbling them down here pal. Toxic chicken being flown from Asia combined with hi gi carbs doused in trans fatty Mayo.

It must seem like a lifetime away for you.

1 Like

lets be honest here lads, there is no amount of money that could entice a serious operator like myself back to that backward hellhole, put down the pint of Guinness and sober up Noonan

4 Likes

Youā€™re one of the lucky ones mate that you got out on that boat when you did.

1 Like

I donā€™t think heā€™s moving to Laois

That depends on whether you drown.

Philadelphia perhaps? Here I come?

Thatā€™s enough smut and innuendo.

Philistines

unreal begrudgery, imagine me strolling into a restaurant in Ireland for a flat white for my lunch, a well dressed and confident captain of industry, the likes of @Brimmer_Bradley on his break from the motor tax office peeking up from his hot chicken roll cursing under his breath

6 Likes

Itā€™s because of the Kaiser you have the luxury of looking for a job you like where you can achieve self actualisation. Before the Kaiser you would not have had the confidence to search for the hero inside of you as jobs would have been too scarce and any notion of leaving a well paid secure job would have been met with a roll of the eyes at your jape

I donā€™t always hit the deli counter. I sometimes go home for my lunch, sometimes I stay at home after it. Sometimes I do go back and let my lunch digest as I study a few horses and catch up on things here. Itā€™s not my fault that Iā€™m so efficient that I get through my workload by 12:30/1:00 every day. Either way itā€™s a grand ould lifestyle.

2 Likes

Sweet.

Winning