The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

McGregor landed a few very nice overhand lefts in that round. Missed a lot too though. He was sucking air after that spot of wrestling.

McGregor looks gassed 2 minutes into the 2nd

He ends up losing, mate.

5 Likes

McGregor had nothing for Diaz with those shots at the end. Nate walked through them.

1 Like

We know mate, you keep posting it on the Conor McGregor thread.

Needed to just pick his shots and moveā€¦he kept attacking full on. As Diaz said, itā€™s a tactic he uses himself and very few can keep that pace up so he just waited and took over when McGregor was gassedā€¦ On Diaz, he is a freak, heā€™s constantly doing Ironmans and triathlons. He may not have had the sparring but his fitness is second to none.

:smile:
The little nuggets of personal information being thrown out here about ā€˜Nateā€™ are gas.
There isent so much of a mention of this bum on the various different ufc threads here since they began discussing it more than 5 years ago.
Now he is their hero. They are drooling at his ā€˜ground gameā€™ :grinning: They have checked his wiki page. They all marvel at ā€˜the affectionā€™ for Nate within the ufc community, of which they feel part of.

1 Like

John Redmond
Michael Collins
Brian Lenihan
Brian Cowen
John Delaney

Jaysus. I joked that mcgregor was beaten by the bum who fought homer simpson for a hot meal buts its essentially true. Fair fucks to him. Startling how much of a pussy in the fight and even press conference he made mcgregor look.

McGregorā€™s earnings will likely be around the $6million mark. Roughly working out at $600k/minute for his nightā€™s work.

He is however some way short of Robert Downey Jr who reportedly earned around $50m for his 37minutes of on-screen time for Iron Man, coming in at a whopping $1.35million/minute.

He should follow GSPā€™s example and work with Freddie Roach. Pacquiao was a straight left happy fighter when Roach got him, but Freddie turned his right hand into a real weapon and transformed him as a boxer. The difference in Pacquiaoā€™s style and variety of punches between 2005 and 2008 is phenomenal. The weight and stamina issues come first but McGregor will need to be more than a one handed fighter if heā€™s going to live up to his own ambitions.

:smile:

You are showing me a post from someone who hasnā€™t posted here in years who once bet ā‚¬20 back in2009 on ā€˜natesā€™ fight being ā€˜fight of the nightā€™ as evidence to discredit my point that none of you apes ever heard of the bum till he was dragged off a beach 11 days ago to fight McGregor?
:grin:

1 Like

But what can he do about his inability to wrestle?

I was watching RTEā€™s ā€œMurder in Melbourneā€ programme earlier tonight and there was a photo of crazed knife murderer Gavin Perry in which he was wearing a UFC t-shirt.

This is the type of fan this activity attracts.

1 Like

You didnā€™t have to give a detailed account of your clamping pal, it was very clear for all to see.

1 Like

Iā€™m off to bed, palā€¦I look forward to reading his next 20 posts in here tomorrow.

1 Like

JP Oā€™Malley is an alright sort, whoever he is.