The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

This McGregor business is still giving me a great laugh.

:joy:

Two random pictures of him doing nothing …

The text, if true, makes him more of an alright sort … banging hookers off his tits on coke - that’s @HBV’s dream.

1 Like

i abhor drugs and i dont see hookers.

Exclusive: Professional fighter party’s with drugs and hookers after fight in Las Vegas!!!

:rollseyes:

:grinning:

3 Likes

for those without a zoom facility

“So I was at this house party a while back. and my buddy who was hosting it asks me if I wanna smoke some weed. I’m like “sure, why the fuck not”. We go upstairs in a room in the back of the house, and as he opens the door, none else but Conor McFuckingGregor is in the middle of snorting a big fat line of coke off a table.”

This wasn’t the first time I had met him in person, the first time was at a house in Las vegas, a few days after he fought Mendes, and that time he was doing coke, fucking hookers and getting wasted as well.

2 other lads and some sluts were in the room as well, there was loads of weed there too.

Later I asked Conor if he was afraid he’d get caught and he replied something like, “I am untouchable in the UFC, no one can touch me. I am the king.” He was completely wasted and looked like death.

I didn’t take a picture the second time, I was pretty drunk myself, and Conor goes apeshit when you take pictures of him in that state, but I did manage to sneak a few pics from the house party in Vegas. Conor partied for like 2 days straight without sleep, coke must have kept him going.

To be honest, I wasn’t really all that surprised at these events but part of me wanted to believe he wouldn’t be like that.

While I will still be rooting for him in the Aldo fight, I now wouldn’t mind seeing him get his shit kicked in either, maybe it will bring him back down to reality a bit.

Pic related, this is from the house in Vegas (not his house)

And another, he got really pissed off when he realized I was taking pictures.”

Amazing how he got pissed off by some asshole taking photos of him as he was minding his own business. Cunt.

1 Like

Fair play to that good samaritan bringing a story to the public out of the goodness of his/her heart.

1 Like

Diaz rematch for UFC 200 motherfuckers!

1 Like

:grin:

:rollseyes:

Who will write the script for this? Vince McMahon?

Diaz loves the weed pal I think you would like him.

He appears to be retiring.

I’d say he’s been called many many things but retiring isn’t one of them.

1 Like

Probably an hilarious frape by one of his mates. There’s no way he’s giving up that cash now, the lads not the sharpest outside of self promotion.

1 Like

Or else he’s injured and out for a year and hiding that fact so they can make a big deal about a come back fight.

Did you think about that Tim you great big fucking clown?

He’s probably failed a drugs test.

2 Likes

:eek:

I lost my temper again.