The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Can any of the ‘UFC’ fans on here confirm the following stats…

‘Nate’ Diaz the fella who humiliated ‘Conor’

1. had lost 8 of his last 16 brawls going back to 2009.
  2. had lost 3 of his previous 5 brawls going back to 2012

if these stats can be confirmed by you lads and im predicting they will be, is it now fair to state ‘Nate’ the bloke who destroyed your golden boy ‘Conor’ is a certified bum?

https://streamable.com/rz5e

2 Likes

I have no problem bashing C. McG but i can’t believe you wasted both of our time posting that non event.

Ffs

It looks like the nation’s biggest star will be fighting again in July… Presumably back down defending his title… Hope it’s against Edgar.

Clickbait McGregor’s opponent will be announced shortly but is said to be a “superstar” (who nobody has ever heard of).

This “superstar” will then pull out 10 days beforehand.

His real opponent will then be selected from a random collection of vaguely athletic looking, skinheaded, slack jawed bums on a New Jersey beach.

Whichever bum is chosen will then be said to be “hugely respected by UFC fans with the heart of a warrior”, even though nobody will have ever heard of him.

And so the Clickbait McGregor cycle will continue.

10 Likes

Clickbait has an awful lot to answer for.

Probably deserves a thread to itself.

Stories for Joe has that covered

1 Like

Zoom to the text part, it’s quite revealing.

3 Likes

Ah lovely.

He’s just gone way up in my estimation

2 Likes

great stuff

This McGregor business is still giving me a great laugh.

:joy:

Two random pictures of him doing nothing …

The text, if true, makes him more of an alright sort … banging hookers off his tits on coke - that’s @HBV’s dream.

1 Like

i abhor drugs and i dont see hookers.

Exclusive: Professional fighter party’s with drugs and hookers after fight in Las Vegas!!!

:rollseyes:

:grinning:

3 Likes

for those without a zoom facility

“So I was at this house party a while back. and my buddy who was hosting it asks me if I wanna smoke some weed. I’m like “sure, why the fuck not”. We go upstairs in a room in the back of the house, and as he opens the door, none else but Conor McFuckingGregor is in the middle of snorting a big fat line of coke off a table.”

This wasn’t the first time I had met him in person, the first time was at a house in Las vegas, a few days after he fought Mendes, and that time he was doing coke, fucking hookers and getting wasted as well.

2 other lads and some sluts were in the room as well, there was loads of weed there too.

Later I asked Conor if he was afraid he’d get caught and he replied something like, “I am untouchable in the UFC, no one can touch me. I am the king.” He was completely wasted and looked like death.

I didn’t take a picture the second time, I was pretty drunk myself, and Conor goes apeshit when you take pictures of him in that state, but I did manage to sneak a few pics from the house party in Vegas. Conor partied for like 2 days straight without sleep, coke must have kept him going.

To be honest, I wasn’t really all that surprised at these events but part of me wanted to believe he wouldn’t be like that.

While I will still be rooting for him in the Aldo fight, I now wouldn’t mind seeing him get his shit kicked in either, maybe it will bring him back down to reality a bit.

Pic related, this is from the house in Vegas (not his house)

And another, he got really pissed off when he realized I was taking pictures.”

Amazing how he got pissed off by some asshole taking photos of him as he was minding his own business. Cunt.

1 Like

Fair play to that good samaritan bringing a story to the public out of the goodness of his/her heart.

1 Like