The English Premier League 2016/17™

Liverpool have the league wrapped up.

It may escape you but he is interviewing soccer players for a soccer audience . It ain’t paxman interviewing Noam Chomsky .

1 Like

Notwithstanding that he asks a mix of leading questions and ones that don’t need asking because the answers are so obvious.

Was it disappointing to lose the game?

How important was it not to concede a goal after you went 1-0 up?

Probably still a bit complicated for the likes of @The_Most_Infamous though.

Oooft.

@Bandage :eek:

Standard defence of Sky Sports from yourself.

1 Like

Mugs like @The_Most_Infamous don’t get it about a footballer like Luiz. They expect a central me half to be a big lump who can barely take a touch, they’ve been on the teat of Sky Sports all their lives.

Luiz is a fine footballer and a leader. A great bit of stuff.

Cc @the_man_himself

1 Like

Bullshit stats :rollseyes:

Did Chelsea win the game?

A player can’t play well in a game his team loses?

1 Like

Not when you concede the goal that Lovren got.

He’s at fault along with Cahill for Chelsea not getting a point.

There is no way Luiz was at fault for that goal. Even a little Englander like Gary Neville said it was all on Cahill

1 Like

:smile:

Stones dropped by Pep, that didn’t take long. With Kompany back that might be his City career over before it started.

Snachez misses a penalty there for Arsenal…he’s not himself at all.

Missed a great chance earlier as well from a cracking ball in from Walcott.

Vol McClean on target.

2 Likes

Walcott the only player from the UK in the Woolwich starting line up. Wenger has a real aversion to British players. Woolwich’s unbeaten run against newly promoted sides about to extend to 26 games.

1 Like

Best news I’ve heard today. Hope he goes on a run now and chips in with a few this season.

Talk of Pulis being sacked is wrong.

Did you not see how the Spurs Engerland internationals embarrassed themselves on the international stage?

Still only 1-0 pal.

And Arsenal don’t have a striker on the field.

Why is it wrong?

i think he is a shadow of the player he was pal