The Pretend Fitness Thread

Vile post. What kind of vindictive prick are you

1 Like

The type of one who calls out forelock tugging west brits who accuse others of being paedos

Huh?

Its my premises now motherfucker. They be coming on my terms :joy:

Its like lads want me to have a 12 years clinical medical experience to do what i do. I’m probably more academically qualified that 90% of the people doing what i do.

Travelled back to Thailand to do this again. Got all the way up today. Considerably fitter and lighter which helped. Thoroughly enjoyable. No TUE needed though did benefit from considerable caffeine intake. Also helped that got friend of mine to travel up on motorbike and provide water as needed.

3 Likes

I got sent one of those event pictures of me crossing the finish line on Sunday, jesus I got an awful fright, I looked like that Jonny Brownlee lad last week, white face, in pain, possibly about to have a banger

Hides the needle marks.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

I feel so fucking good right now.

3 Likes

Body slowly recovering after this.

Took me 5hours20 to get around. Had to beat 5’30 in my own head, wanted to get closer to 5 to be honest. 4km into the thing on the first descent, I rolled over on the ankle twice. The second time, the bloody thing sent a vibration up my leg. Dug it out and kept going for the next 66km. Give me decent weather and a clean bill of health next year and I’ll smash that 5 hour mark.

“Season” over now. Gonna be yoga, light running, a bit of trx and some mountain biking for the winter.

10 Likes

Unreal stuff, well done man.

1 Like

Thanks pal. My time wasn’t too great, was about 120th outta 350 or so but first time doing that distance.

Just saw that some crazy cunt is running his 401st marathon in as many days today.

He must have lots of tackies.

26 pairs apparently.
@backinatracksuit stills puts him in the ha’penny place though.

Fuck sake, I don’t even count running shoes, I only have two pairs of them though.

Would you wear runners under a suit? Or do you ever wear suits?

I’m just going to the gym, guys. I’ll catch up with you all later.

1 Like

Kill it pal

Looks like he killed himself