Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

Yanks celebrating a Brit beating one of their own. Weirdos

Not a Brit

:joy:ā€¦

1 Like

Our greatest sportsman (and one of the greatest Irishmen) strikes again. What a guy.

2 Likes

Rory has just won $11.5 million and is the tour champion of 2016.

2 Likes

Where does the 11.5m come from? It says on PGA site that winner gets $1.5m. Is the other $10m some kind of bonus of sorts?

The Fed Ex Cup, they have been playing for it all year. Took it away from Dustin Johnson today, a cool $10M.

I believe so. I donā€™t follow this golf lark very closely but its seemingly $1.5 million for winning the tournament and by winning it he finishes ahead of Dustin Johnson over the course of the year and bags another $10 million.

A true Irish great who was courageous enough to avoid the steroid ridden , ticket touting fiasco in Latin America .

2 Likes

Heā€™s made a holy show of himself again today

1 Like

Bump :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Whats going on pal?

Would you not just pop your head into Fowlers bar and ask him in person?

1 Like

Iā€™m in front of the fire pal, you wonā€™t move me from here at this stage for love nor money.

No worries, it took you five years to come out of the cellar so Iā€™d say youā€™ll be a while leaving the fire alright.

7 Likes

Too fucking right.

Incidentally, I spent many a night in the Cellars in the Killeshin Hotel, good old Wild Turkey, ah the crack that was had there lepping around to Def Leppard and the likes. Good times. Proper niteclubs for proper folk.

Iā€™d say you get right pissed of now when Barry, Norman or John call last ordersā€¦

How do you know John? What did he tell you? Heā€™s a fucking liar that cunt.

what a fucking wanker.

2 Likes