The Official TFK Father's Issues Thread. I don't know how they do it

+1. Bit beyond depression or issues to stab your 3 sons and wife to death.

This poor chap was not on the radar of any services and outwardly did not have any particular financial issues. Active member of the community, well regarded.

I’m not sure any amount of funding would have prevented whatever caused this horror.

Is this sort of thing particularly common in Ireland or the same elsewhere?

If it was a country that had a good history of efficient health spend I’d have some confidence. I could see any funding being whittled away based on some numptys personal agenda rather than what’s actually needed.

On a complete side note, whats the deal with the Console lad now? Haven’t heard anything about it in a good while.

too much tip toeing around mental illness nowadays and that contributes in some way to shit like this. he is a mass murderer who committed suicide. nothing else. im sure all serial killers have some sort of sadness in them that contributed to them murdering random people but you won’t hear the depression lobby spinning for them like you do for some prick who sticks a knife in his sleeping kids and then tops himself because of the guilt.

4 Likes

is this cunt in Cavan any worse than Anders brevik?
at least he stayed alive to face the consequences, in essence they are both mass murderers
the more i think about this, the more my opinion on it is changing on hiding behind “mental health issues” as the murderer seems like a “decent” man…
Larry Murphy probably dosent get the help he needs either…

3 Likes

Thraw’s housemate found him with a belt in his hand in the kitchen about 9 days ago in the early hours but he would NEVER harm his son or his mother.

The fella who’s looking to take his child…I think he’s capable of it. He has the mental illness of being a controlling, psychopathic cunt.

Have you got professional legal advice.surely let a professional guide every step of the way.

Stay healthy too

PM him Foley’s number mate
there used to be a 10% discount for forum members

Fooley has no qualifications mate

The pigs aay the guy had no mental health issues and no financial problems

:eek:

He works in the courts doing admin for group 4 security

2 Likes

Graham Dwyer was a professional man who murdered one human being with a knife and is universally considered a devious bastard, this fella in Cavan was a professional who murdered his wife and his own three young boys with a knife and he is a ‘poor chap’, possibly because he occasionally suffered with a bit of sadness and because he wrote a goodbye note before he committed suicide.

5 Likes

I’m not sure I’d equate people who have over time calculated their atrocity or manipulated people over a sustained period to someone who seems to have just snapped in a moment of extreme madness. I wouldnt disagree that there was something mentally wrong with both sets of circumstances, but would see a difference in the type of incidents.

Regardless of all, its an utterly horrible situation and I would hope to never something like that happen to anyone close to me. I dont know how their families could get over something as horrific as that.

And yet I got your missus leave to remain. Go figure

13 Likes

Like tge coming out of an affair or something?

The man had to be a psychopath, repressed obviously. He is a calculated murderer at the end of the day. He left messages etc.

Maybe he found out about a wife affair? And his perfect world crashed and want to end it all. Thats how these psychos think?

This wasn’t one of those 17 minute rash suicides.

That kind of speculation is stupid unhelpful and disrespectful. Cop on.

5 Likes

Would you ever fuck off with your PC bullshit.

People need to talk about these things ffs. We’re not on the tv either.

People speculate, we wonder. I was addressing TSG’s view it was a quick rash decision, nothing about what the media has reported makes it sound like that.

Ffs i’m appalled at your nanny state view.

Thats a very unusual stance you are taking to expect no speculation in the case of a mass murder in rural ireland.

1 Like

disrespectful to a man who murdered 3 young boys and a woman?

5 Likes