The Pat Hickey Deprecation Thread

High & Mighty talk from a tax dodger.

Please amend your post to “working for the person”.

I’m an advocate of political correctness and feel your phrase discriminates against women.

1 Like

Don’t forget transgenders or @glasagusban will be down on you like a tonne of bricks.

Transgender people are included under the umbrella of “people”, hence me using the words “transgender people” earlier in this sentence.

1 Like

So Kev is sexist too?

You said you felt it discriminated against women. What about transgenders?

Or “trannies” as I like to refer to them.

And gender fluid people.

Kev is ducking and dodging the issue here.

He’s very popular on Politics.ie as it is.

Political correctness is way overrated. Look at the two poor cunts from Seaseme Street. Bernie and Ernie. Can’t even have a quiet fumble without all hell breaking loose.

1 Like

yes pal. ireland in general has come on a fair bit with the auld racism tbf

1 Like

I also think it’s overrated.

Ignorant, racist shitheads all think they’re being censored by political correctness, yet everywhere I look on the INTERNET, I see copious amounts of ignorant, racist, sexist, minority-hating shitheads spouting their ignorant, racist, sexist minority-hating shit.

And what has political correctness been able to do about it? Nothing. So I guess it’s censoring nobody, and is totally useless, but still a lot less useless than those ignorant shits who are obsessed with denigrating it.

The cunt who invented the Inter Web has a Lot to answer for.

Oh piss off with yourself you self loathing left wing thought police nazi.

A lot of lads taking things way too seriously.

More tongues in cheek than heads in arses FFS sake.

Fuck up you fool, we have to root out the TFKers on Hickey’s payroll before its too late.

Fucking hell, I thought the Jews had it bad

From what I’ve heard. Hickey was flagged by Romario for corruption as far back as 2012. One of THG’s execs was arrested in Rio in 2014. Then Hickey the stupid arrogant fuck that he is, went ahead with his touting activities in 2016. He deserves everything he gets.

3 Likes

This Romario

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-26/soccer-icon-romario-rio-mayor-paes-cited-in-corruption-tape