Things that are right

there are a few with big bad barry in them. I think the one where he destroys Mr Elfs boat is my favourite with Barry. The episode with the gnome eating all their furit is also good. My little one said he was like me, always eating her food…

2 Likes

The gnome is right bastard

2 Likes

You can’t argue with any of that

1 Like

+1 He’s a whore for the blackberries

1 Like

Dont you speak of King Leopold like that!

1 Like

Self-indulgent post:

Getting the all clear from cancer. :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar: :ronnyroar:

52 Likes

Incredible scenes :clap:

Super news.
I’d hate for the current iteration of TFK to be your lasting legacy.

6 Likes

Well done pal, great news.

Do you think it was the Nutribullets or the Bullet proof coffee that got it?

1 Like

They always recommend instigating radical software changes from your sick bed when you are dosed up on cocktails of drugs. I think we got off lucky.

5 Likes

The Nutribullets definitely. They say each bullet contains the power of one kidney. I’m supercharged now.

3 Likes

:clap:

Great news Rocko

:clap:

1 Like

Brilliant news Rocko!! Are we all going to Glasgow to celebrate??? Not Oct 24th though!

1 Like

Ah lovely stuff @Rocko.

The news will be somewhat surprising to @croppy who had you dead not so long ago

1 Like

Congrats @Rocko

1 Like

12 likes and counting. An earned “nice post” award must be the icing on the cake.

3 Likes

Great news Rocko. The only downer is the lack of the proper clapping smiley instead of this pile of crap :clap:

Nice one @Rocko, but could you imagine all the winning ratings, or even the “well clamped” for clamping cancer ratings you would have had instead of a simple “like”.

by the by, the clicking of the quote thing seems to be working again and not sending you miles back up to the post. Good man!

4 Likes

Great news, must be some feeling to hear that. Up the dubs, up celtic, up the ra

Let me know if you want rid of the excess supply.

3 Likes