Things that are right

Ok buddy, they’re not beaches so :roll_eyes: I’m not here to argue with you all day. Maybe you have time for that but I don’t. I’m heading down the town now to buy a few profiteroles to enjoy with my coffee.
Find someone else to waffle on at all day.

3 Likes

I’ll be waiting for you when you get back. Take your time.

5 Likes

Ah lovely.

For fucks sake, this is the things that are right thread. Bits of gravel parading as beaches do not belong here.

Is that Dromineer pal?

I have some happy memories of time spent down there.

Fish Fingers :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

You know I am a gentleman.

Driving big tractors by day and chasing neat whiskey by night… soon as I’d land in the house I would be given a pair of overalls.

1 Like

Me too. Juhy senior was a member of dromineer boat club for years. He probably still is. Savage craic out on a boat as young lads.

1 Like

Yeah. I knew jack shit about sailing at the time but I eventually mastered the workings of a laser… great crack. Must try it again sometime.

The Geansai

1 Like

Is it good, it’s on the RTE catch up thing on Sky.

Lovely bit of As Gaeilge in it.

Great TV.

Art Foley cleaning house on a solo YBIG bus run

well done mate

Go on so, link

Greatest living Jewtown man George Hook getting emotional during his last drive time show. Last hour should be brilliant.

1 Like

he is a cunt

7 Likes

Maybe his mother was a cunt?

Well we know she had one

All women do.

Apart from those transitioning from male to female obviously.

Finished with a tribute that Billa Herlihy paid to him some years back. He couldn’t be a cunt @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy if he was a good mate of Billas.

George is box office, no other radio presenter would make such a song and dance out of moving time slots.