Things That Are Wrong

nobody does that to me anymore, a friend has a 4 prong scar on his hand, it’s called aversion therapy and it works

you hunger cunt:p

Wexicans and their spuds eh…

The Afr thread has 2000 more views than the Lovely Ladies thread. Wrong.

I’m sure this one has been mentioned before and if it has it’s worth mentioning again but;

Blue jeans with black shoes (especially suit type shoes) is extremely wrong

[quote=“Fran”]I’m sure this one has been mentioned before and if it has it’s worth mentioning again but;

Blue jeans with black shoes (especially suit type shoes) is extremely wrong[/quote]

Throw white socks into that mix; wrong wrong wrong

At home there is a photo of my brother - who is 10 years older than me - sitting on the couch on the night of his debs with his black tuxedo, peach dicky bow and matching peach socks.

He will never be allowed to forget this

[quote=“Fran”]At home there is a photo of my brother - who is 10 years older than me - sitting on the couch on the night of his debs with his black tuxedo, peach dicky bow and matching peach socks.

He will never be allowed to forget this[/quote]

is this your brother who I’d know through work? hmmmm, something to use against him!!:smiley:

[quote=“Fran”]At home there is a photo of my brother - who is 10 years older than me - sitting on the couch on the night of his debs with his black tuxedo, peach dicky bow and matching peach socks.

He will never be allowed to forget this[/quote]

Would credit it ok, if its the lad sitting in the office next to me now !

Not him Gman

On the money HB. Go easy on him tho, it’s a long time ago. Good amunition for you though

Shoes with tracksuit bottoms.

Shirts with tracksuit bottoms.

Shoes/shirts with combats (may get away with it depedning on the style of the combats).

White socks for any reason other than sport.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Shoes with tracksuit bottoms.

Shoes/shirts with combats (may get away with it depedning on the style of the combats).

White socks for any reason other than sport.[/quote]

Shoes with shorts

Sandals with socks
Sandals with trousers
Sandals with socks and trousers

ah right, may find something else to get him with so!:smiley:

oh, and add a suit jacket to your jeans shoes and white socks combo and you’re on a winner.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Shoes with tracksuit bottoms.

.[/quote]

do you know anyone that dresses like that…you would have to be some spa to wear either of them get ups…

[quote=“Jugs”]Sandals with socks
Sandals with trousers
Sandals with socks and trousers[/quote]

Comb-overs :eek:

Crowe’s pub in Ballsbridge have Christmas decorations up in their window…on the 25th of September.

Time to organise Kris Kindle for the office.

Tinnion never takes the Christmas tree down in his gaff.

Is this wrong? I cant decide, 18 yo Emma Watson’s most recent photo shoot.