Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Read his post. He is staying near Grafton St. What in the fuck would he be doing take a Luas to get to Sussex Terrace

1 Like

Near grafton st could be directly across from the luas stop save himself 15 mins walking in the rain if his missus had heels on…women walk nowhere these days…

:rollseyes:

The Greenhouse on Dawson street if you’re looking for somewhere handier

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd a new restaurant called Mr Fox on Parnell Square got an exceptionally good review in the Sunday Times at the weekend. I think you should check it out.

I saw the review. I wasn’t blown away by it.

1 Like

It is no Mr Wolf

you really have your finger on the pulse

That Ernie fella reviewed the place that was there before it too, The Hot Stove, and raved about it

It was overhyped and not terribly good at all, so I’ve never taken stock in his reviews since that*

• (and another that doesn’t come to mind quickly but fuck it, my minds made up now)
1 Like

The review or the restaurant?

The review, glas.

Do you review reviews regularly?

Did he give it a decent review just so he could include the words ‘The Fantastic Mr Fox’?

The Hot Stove was seriously overrated and had zero footfall. If you’re unfortunate enough to be in that neck of the woods, its Chapter One or nothing.

2 Likes

I do.

Dinner recommendation for Cork tomorrow evening.
Due to time constraints will probably only have main courses but looking for something really good. Familiar with the long standing joints, anything really good from the newer places?

You can’t book it but Elbow Lane on Oliver Plunkett St is superb. Sister restaurant of market Lane and right next door. Only opens at 5. Best in Cork IMVHO

2 Likes

Was planning on going there myself tomorrow evening with Ms Locke. Will keep an eye out @backinatracksuit

1 Like

Enjoy. Pain that you can’t book it but if you leave name and go for a pint they will just ring you when ready.

1 Like

Probably best leaving your number too.

7 Likes

Things you’re not good at. Making jokes