Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

You’re talking complete bollocks you numpty.

You shouldn’t say that. You cannot accuse anyone of being paid off, plus the cops have said they are not equipped to tackle the Dublin gangland war.

Surely it is time for the army to patrol the streets of Dublin. They have the appropriate weaponry.

Is that what happened there?
The cops will be delighted at the chance to lock the little cunt up again.

Fuck off I’m not bothered debating anything with you.

It’s not up for debate, you’re talking bollocks.

1 Like

Apparently so…ah he’s off the head even for one of them…out on bail but he’ll be back in before May I’d say…the brains did’nt go from father to son there.

Loose cannon.

935 they’re saying now. I was gone past about 5-10 minutes so.

Stick with that so. You passed at 9:26 and saw nothing. Absolutely nothing.

That’s why I saw nothing. There was nothing to see.

Any preferences for the witness protection programme?

1 Like

Have the gardai any intelligence

1 Like

General no, it’s mostly an option for country people with poor leaving cert results.

5 Likes

Time now to round up anyone with the surname Kinehan or hutch, any related to a kinehan or a hutch, anyone seen talking to a kinehan or hutch and anyone who ever claimed in public that they were in the IRA.
Enough is enough.
They are keeping their shit to the north side at least. Small mercies.

1 Like

Imagine the poor fucker who joins now getting 23k starting off and being put into the North or South inner city in Dublin…fuck that.

The RA are being assasinated up in Dublin…that was always unheard of up until recently…this cartel crowd believe they are untouchable.

Sources ssy he was killed by the dissidents for being a snitch

2 Likes

You were on the ball with the intelligence angle so mate.

Sources say he recently successfully beat a charge of Real IRA Membership and that he was responsible for the haul of explosives seized on the N7 last week.

I see the Sunday World also finally published the real story about Jim Mansfield.
Basically that he was the front operation for a widescale money laundering operation involving numerous drug and crime gangs.

We have a “situation”

The victim at the Sunset House was from Tyrone and it seems had recently bought the pub. Unusually for a Tyrone man, his defence wasn’t good enough and he ended up covered by a blanket.

Another shooting in Clondalkin now and RTE are now reporting the victim as DEAD.

Splendid gangland fare in the capital tonight.