Turd Division 2016

Make that 4 interceptions, a whopping 3.5 points from the cunt. Meanwhile my backup QB is at 10.0 after the first quarter. Them’s the breaks.
It’s over, well done on your first victory.

Looks like Jeffrey will play, and your bench options are kind of limited or have already played.

@Loko_Cove

Well done

I could replace Jefery with Eddie Royal but it does sound like hell play

@Loko_Cove & @ciarancareyshurlingarmy neck & neck

0.28 points gap now, Ben needs to get the finger out

Chiefs defense with fucking 44 points. Unreal, have never seen a defensive score like that, 3 points conceded, 6 INTs, 2 fumbles and 2 TDs. Jet Cunts.

1 Like

Unbelievable, that should see me over the line but your tight end is still in play.
Big Ben a disaster for me and Ryan Mattews doesn’t seem to have touched the ball after the first drive, bit of surgery repwuired to get a reliable running back

@anon32894817 you simpleton.

I don’t it made an difference in the end considering the scores I ran up, and I still have Julio Jones to come but starting Adrian Peterson (injured reserve) and Sammy Watkins (injured inactive) is unacceptable.

Please set up the alerts on the app to notify yourself when there is injury news on your players.

If you have rectified this you’d be in a position where you might only need Freeman to outscore Jone by 30 points. Not to mention if you had chosen your QBs differently it would be less than 20 - though human error accounts for a lot given I bench Sanders this week as well.

Up your game please.

@artfoley you’re as bad. If there’s any justice Ryan pull off a miracle comeback for @manbehindthewire

1 Like

Go shit in your hat. @manbehindthewire can have no complaints leaving 30 points on the bench

Sorry I lost my phone on Wednesday so didn’t have any apps downloaded etc etc.

Indeed.

Just as you can have no excuse for a starting an injured inactive player. I’m glad we agree on this.

I’m starting the gronk as a good luck charm these days. No excuse re Coleman though

That’s no excuse. You petitioned hard for inclusion in TFKNFLFF and we reluctantly allowed you in. Treat her with the respect she deserves or we’ll have your franchise replaced by @Bandage or some other UDFA .

2 Likes

It’s Cory Fleener we are talking about, an absolute flop so far this season.
Ryan Matthews has an ankle injury, should be an update on him early this week.

Well I’m not counting my chickens, it appears from the segued a thread that total pessimism is the default position to take up from six o click on Sunday despite a weeks thrash talk going by,
Therefore I’m ready to concede, well done mate 3-0 is a great start but not surprising considering your knowledge of the game, it’s no disgrace losing to you but I’ll have to seriously up my game.

1 Like

Anyone any interest in taking Matty Ryan off my hands?? Looking for a top tight end!!

Join the lengthy fucking queue mate.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You’ve busted your cherry.

I’ll field offers on either of my TE’s