Turd Division 2016

I’ll field offers on either of my TE’s

I’ve got two top tight ends, Have you anything to offer at running back?

Take your pick of Hill or Crowell!

They sound like country singers.
I was thinking of Anderson but I’m new to this so will need to look into it, would I be told to shit in my hat?

Nah you won’t be getting Anderson!

Thanks mate, there’s nothing I enjoy more than a humble Corkman
Hard luck mate

1 Like

I’m in the market for a Running Back. I’ve an embarrassment of riches in the wide out department. All offers considered

Premature ejaculation, he was left with his limp cock in his hand.

1 Like

Well done mate, that’s a dose.

Surely you need a TE more than a RB? Your sole TE is out indefinitely with an injury.
I own a top 5 TE, Coby Fleener, who just picked up a cool 20.40 points tonight. Would be willing to trade him for one of your WRs.

Fucking 0-3 is depressing, I got a right land when I saw that there a while ago. what record is likely to be needed to make the playoffs here?
First year is practice I’d say, I still have no real clue what I’m doing, you’re looking at the game quite differently with this in mind.

1 Like

Coby Fleener ha, Brees didn’t have a clue who he was until about 3 hours ago. No thanks mate.

It’s purely random pal, don’t worry about it. You could easily end up winning this league.

Ok, your loss. Fleener is a top player again, now that Brees learned to connect with him.

I’m open to offers for Kyle Rudolph.

QBs only please. If you’re offering low please pack with a top 5 David.

Lolz, I miss you guys.

The mobile app is shocking. Constantly freezes

1 Like

Can’t say I feel sorry for you after losing with my score

Here get your act together.

AP is out for the remainder of the Fantasy Season barring a miraculous intervention.

Drop him from your starting line-up and considering dropping him from your roster altogether.

Thought that was a reasonable offer @croppy_boy