Turd Division

In

1 Like

In

@anon26343222 is an a coma since June I’m afraid to say, was involved in a tragic accident.

Sorry to hear that pal

1 Like

@Clixby_Bream

@manbehindthewire@Soisear_B@Raylan@eagle_eye@Mullach_Ide@briantinnion@theLockes @artfoley

10 man league. One division. If you have any grievances with this, please vent them somewhere else (PM’s are fine).

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=3593641
League ID: 3593641
League Password: theturds

Draft time to be locked in.

I’ll put in a team if you’re stuck mate.

Yeah, go for it. I’ll struggle to get 10, the way she’s lookin.

In.

If you badly need a few more, I can ask around and probably get a couple.

In. Now to work out what the fuck is going on

Obviously preference is for strangers off the INTERNET for all associated abuse, but sure we’ll see come Thursday.

Only 6 more to go. :clap:

we still have @Clixby_Bream @Richie_Mac_an_Breath @artfoley @Mullach_Ide to show their hands.

How do all you turds feel about a Friday/Saturday night draft? I’m trying to accommodate our Antipodean friends.

Agreed

I’m in now. Draft time is fine for me.

3 SPOTS LEFT

Draft time will be finalized tomorrow.

I’ll do a 2nd team too if you’re stuck

It’s meant to be for turds only but I’ll let you know.

You will in your fuck you despicable cunt.

@Chucks_Nwoko - as a fellow Monagahan man I feel obliged to inform you that allowing @Turenne into your league could well be the worst decision you’ve made. He’ll do nothing but moan at how much points he’s left on the bench and how the teams that beat him got lucky due to a good week. You’d be as well to chase up a banterologist like @Howard_Webb or @SoulDressing

Any free spaces in this league?