Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

7 dead now. no fucking around either. Tram driver arrested

Potential opportunity for the Daily Mail go nuclear with the blaming foreigners angle for this one if it turns out the driver was not born in Britain.

They probably give a credit card with it and some kind of bonus on your loyalty card or something. Doubt targeting high flyers but not a million miles away over here either. Musgrave already have a financial products arm.

Or owns a phone

you’d want your head examined

This is hitting me very hard

The Brits are as cute as Cut the Bags. Leaking this kind of stuff to make Juncker and co complacent.

That’s one way of looking at it.

unreal

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd what is the origin of this saying, a close family member uses it quite frequently and I am led to believe it has Waterford origins

Do the british militarists know what they are militarising for? Would like to know as I can’t work it out

You get a much better class of accident on the mainland.

delighted with this news, Mike is very much an alright sort, I had a few pints with him in the sky garden once up in the walkie talkie

1 Like

Wasn’t he a bold boy during the 2011 world cup and had his wrists slapped

Tossed off a dwarf or something, wasn’t it?

Can’t remember. I’ll Google it when I get home

Yeah ended up back in his hotel with an ex. Couple of months only after his wedding. Got fucked out of squad as well…he had some involvement with the dwarves

Tindall is an alright sort I’d say. He is/was an old school piss head and apparently came very close to breaking the record for most number of cans of beer drank on the flight between Australia and UK. Think he drank 52 of them or something on way home from 03 world cup win. Some aussie cricketer has the record.

2 Likes

This is an example of why nearly everyone on the planet hates Rugby.

4 Likes