US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

This is going to be a wonderfully entertaining campaign !!

It was while it lasted thats for sure.

He absolutely dismantled himā€¦ I almost felt sorry for Trump at one stageā€¦ Hillary is a shoe in now youā€™d have to say.

2 Likes

Nobody is going to believe in Hilliary, nor should they. Itā€™s really a simple matter of Trumpā€™s ability to conceal his fundamental cluelessness and pathological narcissism. He is a spoofer, with no vision beyond ā€˜Iā€™m great and everything I do will be great.ā€™

But the appeal of Trump has little to do with what he is, and everything to do with what he is not. He is not another ā€˜son-of-a-bitch politicianā€™. The American centrists (ā€˜leftā€™ & ā€˜rightā€™) have consciously abandoned the bottom 30% of their population (being generous). Those people have experienced all the inspirational speeches and beautiful visions before. And they know itā€™s a sack of shit. Trump, regardless of anything else, is different. And as far as many of those people are concerned, how much worse could it get?

Trump probably wonā€™t win, but he is symptomatic of whatā€™s coming. Incomes are shrinking for the majority of the population and costs are rising. If youā€™re a politician, despair is a good business to be in right now.

1 Like

It was like a drive by shooting.

I doubt too many Americans will pay too much heed to what a failed, lame duck president has to say.

1 Like

A nation who listens to what Kim Kardashian says, will listen to anyone.

Taking it in is another matter.

1 Like

"And everyone that votes for me will be so great, and America will be great, in fact we will have so much greatness that itā€™s going to be great,

And the dems are not so great, believe me"

Obama got as much done as big business and the right wing nuts would let him. Itā€™s not really a position that allows wholesale progressive changes to be madeā€¦ However, his changes to medical care were absolutely massive.

2 Likes

No they werenā€™t

Surprising no one shouting for Trump to be charged with Treason after his invite to the Russians. If it was the other way round , heā€™d already have a bull it in his head.

I assume she will run the next time?

Why would it be? Its the Trump supporters who shout loudest.

No I saying that if there was some potential scandal involving Putin ( which there probably is ) and someone in Russia invited the yanks in for a snoop around, heā€™d want to get the bottle of vodka in quick to deaden the pain

You may need to reconsider that statement :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Its just the latest in a long line of waffle from the man. America aint Russia.

I read Hilary has same chance of losing as an NBA player has of missing a free throw.

And he knows it

I presume the NBA player in question isnt Shaq.

I believe the NBA player is an average of all NBA players who shoot free throws. Shaq is what is termed an outlier I believe. If he was playing now the board would say he is having a nervous breakdown.

1 Like