Vincent Browne

Hot diggety McInerney :clap:

Some tools on show in Waterford.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1144787, member: 9”]Rousing stuff by David Cullinane.

The way Waterford people pronounce “about” amuses me.[/QUOTE]
Aboot.

Vincent on now live from the George in a far more nuanced and mainstream version of his show than would be the case midweek.

With Glenda Gilson. Don’t forget Glenda.

What a show so far

I’d say @HBV*[/USER] and [USER=2269]@Tess Tickle would have loved the Pink Ladies there. :smiley:

Callan clamping the shit out of the IONA Institute. :clap:

Jenny Greene looks a fine thing. A rare thing for a DJ.

Always wondered what 'twas like inside !!!

Just as sexy as she sounds,great taste in music too I nearly always wait for her show to come on in the evening before I’d head up home she makes the journey a lot easier

Why the fuck do they film this show with a load of cunts drinking and making noise in the background?

Here is a nice pic of Jenny and her girlfriend

http://www.goss.ie/2014/12/2fms-jenny-greene-looks-loved-up-as-she-shows-off-girlfriend-for-first-time/

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This Cormac Butler chap has been on a good few times recently. He’s terribly informative altogether.

1 Like

Just turned it on. Is he the fella hanging the auditors out to dry here?

Yes and he’s been doing so on a regular basis of late.

Willie ferociously looking for a way to weasel FF out of the firing line

Peter Matthews is bokers. Great show with Shatter being a weirdo, Alex White being a patronising simpleton wanker, Matthews being a contrary oddity.

Having gone for a commercial break, they are now showing the same segment they played before the break. Vincent is weird enough without getting stuck in a time loop.

Perhaps Sarah McInerney hasn’t turned up to the studio, which would be very disappointing.