100 reasons not to vote Fianna Fail

1. Fianna Fail’s Denis Foley TD a loyal customer of Ansbacher Cayman

2. Beverley Cooper Flynn, her sins are too many to mention.

1. Frankeen Fahey.

The first time I saw a live snake in the wild I was in climbing a hill near Luang Prabang… or so I thought.

1. Dick Roche

How did this guy ever become a Minister

What would you expect from a cunt raised in Bruree?

1. Gerry Collins, an absolute cunt of a man.
  1. The 1977 election manifesto, bankrupted the country

I attended his alma mater (or one of them anyway) in Charleville. Sickened me to have that cunt’s portrait staring down at me from the corridor wall every day.

1. Conor Lenihan referring to expolited Turkish workers as ‘kebabs’ in the Dáil.
  1. You know there are enough people out there like Link and turfcutter that think that their local FF representative is the best in the business at getting potholes filled, so it’s up to you to vote these cunts out of Government.
  1. Bertie Ahern claiming artist’s tax exemption on his autobiography. Breathtaking in it’s arrogance.

Its sid. It’s its. If we’re going to hammer these cunts then we should do it with impeccable spelling and grammar.

Fare point Braz

It’s all the Blueboy’s fault. No matter how much you try and stay immune to poor spelling and grammar that shit eventually becomes pervasive after over two years of reading it.

Do you not support FG braz or am I getting you mixed up with someone else? Precious little between FF and FG in terms of policy or ethics imo

1. Senator Sean McCarthy p*ssed drunk when stopped by a guard driving through Rathmines invoking the constitutional privilige which prevents members travelling to or from the Dail from being arrested to avoid being done for drink driving.

My link

Bravo Sir.

:clap: :clap:

1. the entire lenihan clan

2. michael kennedy TD. plonker who went on radio claiming cowen’s family had endured undue suffering and emotional distress over those portraits hung up around dublin. and he’s also dropped a leafket recently delightedly informing me that he’s just rezond another field beside a dual cariageway in swords for housing.
    good man mike, that’s what the country needs. more houses.

There is a million miles between FF and FG in terms of ethics. The only figure in FG’s recent history that came anywhere near the likes of Haughey and Burke was Lowry, and he was immediately kicked out of the party (and now supports the present Government). That’s at least partly to do with the fact that power corrupts and FG haven’t seen much power lately, but that’s partly the point here. FF have been in power for way too long now (all but two and a bit years since 1987). A bit of churn in Government is necessary in a democracy.

In terms of policy, not much to split them at the moment, but I think the Government’s policies are broadly okay now anyway. They’ve made mistakes on Anglo, but that’s not a problem with easy solutions. The damage was of course done prior to the crash. Not sure having FG/Lab in office would have made much difference, but I think it would have made some. FG would historically have been more committed to fiscal rectitude than FG, so I’d like to think there wouldn’t have been McCreevey style ‘when we have it, we’ll spend it’ policies. Also, ever since the formation of Taca in the 60s, FF have been much closer to the construction industry than any other party, so there may not have been as many bubble inflating policies. Having said that, FG’s manifesto in 2002 was not one of a party that looked fit to govern at the time and they never really went after what turned out to be the worst of Government policy, so it’s hard to know what would have happenned.

On reflection, posting while hammerred at 4.30am to correct someone’s spelling is not the action of a normal person. I think I need to take a long, hard look at my life to be honest.

1. Albert appointing Harry Whelehan as AG, knowing he’d left the Brendan Smyth file sitting in his desk drawer for far too long.

McCreevy showed similar ignorance when appointing Hugh O’Flaherty to the EIB. Covered by the Sheedy affair above, but due a mention all the same.

1. Drink Driver, accident causer and part time TFK Poster GV Wright.